Referral for MMS IV

jenny goodhealth

Look for medical professionals to do MMS IV or MMS injection in Northern California Bay Area:  Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mikpitas, San Jose or any neighboring cities in the U.S.   as oral MMS even with HCL causes stomach problems & severe skin issues.  Any referrals?   Thx

mikel windsor

i would use CDS (From MMS) 2nd. This is what i would use first: 100% COVID Cured and fast. All of the COVID patients reported significant improvement after the completion of the first 30 minutes of nebulization, including near-immediate improvement in the ease of breathing by those who had the most advanced infections. Food grade H202 Hydrogen Peroxide nebulization overcomes this lack of supplementation access, and it is the only therapy that can resolve COVID as a monotherapy. With 6,000 references about healing. A $15 USB powered cool mist Ultrasonic humidifier and start with 1% food grade H202 Hydrogen Peroxide. Some cool mist are low rate evaporative, buy only the Ultrasonic humidifier. http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n43.shtml

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 12:47 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Look for medical professionals to do MMS IV or MMS injection in Northern California Bay Area:  Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mikpitas, San Jose or any neighboring cities in the U.S.   as oral MMS even with HCL causes stomach problems & severe skin issues.  Any referrals?   Thx

Cheryl Hedges

Before going with IV, myself and others have opted to make CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) which is pH neutral and avoids the stomach issues caused by using Citric Acid or HCL. I know many who use it with good effects.

Andreas Kalcker's video on how to make it can be seen here:How to make CDS Chlorine Dioxide Solution.

You can save yourself a lot of trouble and money with CDS.

Blessings

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 04:07:32 PM EDT, mikel windsor <mikewlv@...> wrote:

[...]

Need to overcome Lyme & Co infections specifically bioengineered debilitating mycoplasma fermentan icognitious.  Just want to  clarify:  you suggest (1) taking CDS (a gas form of MMS after you leave MMS in a sealed jar overnight); (2)   nebulizeH2O2?

Thanks.    Jen

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 01:31:16 PM PDT, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

Before going with IV, myself and others have opted to make CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) which is pH neutral and avoids the stomach issues caused by using Citric Acid or HCL. I know many who use it with good effects.

Andreas Kalcker's video on how to make it can be seen here:How to make CDS Chlorine Dioxide Solution.

Thanks.   Is CDS as effective is MMS (with either citric acid or HCL?)  Pls advise.  Thanks.

Jen

[...]

Yes, it is. They are using it in Bolivia and many other countries in Central and South America  to treat and prevent Covid very effectively. The beauty being that CDS does not mess with the stomach like the more acidic versions of MMS. I have found that I can tolerate much higher doses of CDS than I would the equivalent dose in MMS. (CDS is measured in 1ml measurements with 1ml of CDS then mixed with water to drink being equal to1 drop of each part activated MMS with added water.

Everyone's ideal dose is different. It is recommended by those more knowledgeable than myself that we should build slowly. This way, if you see an increase of symptoms due to die off then you can lessen the dose and move forward to higher doses later as tolerated.

Andreas Kalcker has a lot of videos on Brighteon and does a better job than most in explaining all aspects of CDS use.

Hope you find the relief that you seek!

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 05:41:33 PM EDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:

[...]

tely49

It's actually not as effective as regular MMS or CDH.  When I was admining Kerri Rivera's groups on FB, we stopped recommending CDS, because we weren't getting as good results.  Nevertheless, if you can't handle the other stuff, CDS is still very effective -- just not as much as regular MMS (CD) or CDH.  So I would recommend trying it.

tely

jenny goodhealth

What is CDH?

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 10:11:57 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

It's actually not as effective as regular MMS or CDH.  When I was admining Kerri Rivera's groups on FB, we stopped recommending CDS, because we weren't getting as good results.  Nevertheless, if you can't handle the other stuff, CDS is still very effective -- just not as much as regular MMS (CD) or CDH.  So I would recommend trying it.

tely

jenny goodhealth

So most effective is (1) regular MMS; then (2) CDH; then (2) CDS?

Or CDH is as effective as regular MMS?

On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 01:38:10 AM PDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:

What is CDH?

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 10:11:57 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

It's actually not as effective as regular MMS or CDH.  When I was admining Kerri Rivera's groups on FB, we stopped recommending CDS, because we weren't getting as good results.  Nevertheless, if you can't handle the other stuff, CDS is still very effective -- just not as much as regular MMS (CD) or CDH.  So I would recommend trying it.

tely

mikel windsor

What is CDH?  CDH4000: Is 4mg of CLO2 per ml, and is made using 1 drop of MMS which has been 50% acidified, leaving the other
50% to be acidified when it reaches the user’s stomach acid. (Note: After CDH4000 is made, the additional MMS in it will
slowly decrease over many months, and therefore it is best to use it within 1 month from the time it was made)
Make your CDH4000 here: https://scottsantidote.wixsite.com/scottsantidote

On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 01:38:10 AM PDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

What is CDH?

On Friday, October 1, 2021, 10:11:57 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

It's actually not as effective as regular MMS or CDH.  When I was admining Kerri Rivera's groups on FB, we stopped recommending CDS, because we weren't getting as good results.  Nevertheless, if you can't handle the other stuff, CDS is still very effective -- just not as much as regular MMS (CD) or CDH.  So I would recommend trying it.

tely

Richard

Thank you Tely for the update on this. The video I watched on making CDS seemed to recommend a very dilute solution.

In the days before Jim Humble we used to use sodium chlorite solution without activating it. The idea was that the body fluids had acids that would slowly activate it over time. No nausea that way.

The available sodium chlorite is technical grade which may have undesirable impurities. With CDS that would be less of an issue or a non-issue.

-Richard

On 10/01/2021 10:11 PM tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

It's actually not as effective as regular MMS or CDH.  When I was admining Kerri Rivera's groups on FB, we stopped recommending CDS, because we weren't getting as good results.  Nevertheless, if you can't handle the other stuff, CDS is still very effective -- just not as much as regular MMS (CD) or CDH.  So I would recommend trying it.

tely

tely49

Jenny, CDH is as effective as regular MMS.

Tely

jenny goodhealth

Does CDH upset the stomach like MMS?  How to make CDH or where to buy it?

Thx

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 2:46 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does CDH upset the stomach like MMS?  How to make CDH or where to buy it?

Thx

On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 09:24:43 AM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

Jenny, CDH is as effective as regular MMS.

Tely

tely49

Jenny, CDH is easier on the stomach than MMS, but CDS is even easier on the stomach, so if you're worried about stomach upset, you might as well start with CDS.  As for how to make CDH, the link that Mikel gave explains it.

Tely

tely49

Mikel, this is interesting. So this means 1 drop of activated MMS is equal to 2ml of CDH.  That might be a big part of the reason why CDH is easier to take, because if people are assuming 1 activated drop MMS = 1ml CDH, then they're only taking half as much as they think they are!

Tely

jenny goodhealth

The website is confusing where I am unable to find how to make CDH???? Pls advise.     Thx

On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 03:32:15 PM PDT, mikel windsor <mikewlv@...> wrote:

[...]

Scroll down to the part that says "Here's CDH4000, Another CLO2 Preparation I Developed - It's Easy to Make and Use."

Tely

jenny goodhealth

Yes,  I downloaded the file but it is still very confusing & hard to read, especially for someone who tries to get well.    Would you please explain how to make CDH in simple terms?  Thanks

Jen

On Saturday, October 2, 2021, 10:20:59 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

Scroll down to the part that says "Here's CDH4000, Another CLO2 Preparation I Developed - It's Easy to Make and Use."

Tely

tely49

Jen, I've given you plenty of help with this.  If you don't want to read the file slowly and carefully to understand how to do it, it sounds like you'll will need to hire someone to help you.  I work professionally as a certified functional health coach, so if you need extra hand-holding through this, you're welcome to schedule a session with me, or maybe someone else does similar work and can help you.  I'm sure you can appreciate that all of us are busy and have urgent things to do.  When I offer someone a lot of help but they want me to work harder than they do in order for them to receive help, that's the limit of how much I can afford to give my time and energy away for free.

Tely