MMS (oral) question

Nenah Sylver

Do you take it away from food/drink--and if so, what is the time frame?

Thanks,

Nenah

tely49

I do my best to separate it as much as possible from food/drink, but when you're dosing hourly, it's always gonna be somewhat close to food/drink, so I usually only end up separating it by about 15 minutes.  But I try not to eat high antioxidant foods (esp. no citrus) during my 8-10 hours of dosing -- I usually save those for a couple hours after my last dose of MMS.

Tely

jenny goodhealth

What about eating veggie (leafy green salad & cooked vegetable without tomatoes)  & fruit (banana &  apple) during those 8 hours of using MMS?   Is it ok?   Since I am on a mostly raw vegan diet, I really don’t know what to eat without breaking my diet and not affecting MMS’ effectiveness???

Any advice?   Thx

Jen

On Sunday, October 3, 2021, 09:22:00 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

I do my best to separate it as much as possible from food/drink, but when you're dosing hourly, it's always gonna be somewhat close to food/drink, so I usually only end up separating it by about 15 minutes.  But I try not to eat high antioxidant foods (esp. no citrus) during my 8-10 hours of dosing -- I usually save those for a couple hours after my last dose of MMS.

Tely

tely49

I wouldn't. Those are all high vitamin C foods, and vitamin C counteracts the effects of MMS.

Tely