Help! Involuntary movements (nerve jerkings)

jenny goodhealth

What do with the nerve jerkings started on August 12?  Initially, started from extremities, now they have spread to arms and legs as well as the body, causing involuntary movements.  They are so violent that they even woke me up from sleeping a couple of times.   Diagnosed with Lyme, mycoplasma fermentan icognitious, Bartonella & babesia.   My guess is that mycoplasma fermentan icognitious & may be also Bartonella causes the nerve jerking. Blood work over 2 months ago shows low B12 & folic acid.   But since then, I have been taking a B12 & B complex daily.

Does anyone have similar symptoms before.
Please advise on what to do immediately.

Thanks

Jen

James M K

I have involuntary movement usually when I go to sleep. About 20% of people have it. Usually they are very small. Nobody knows what the cost is. Try some magnesium and zink.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 1:35 AM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What do with the nerve jerkings started on August 12?  Initially, started from extremities, now they have spread to arms and legs as well as the body, causing involuntary movements.  They are so violent that they even woke me up from sleeping a couple of times.   Diagnosed with Lyme, mycoplasma fermentan icognitious, Bartonella & babesia.   My guess is that mycoplasma fermentan icognitious & may be also Bartonella causes the nerve jerking. Blood work over 2 months ago shows low B12 & folic acid.   But since then, I have been taking a B12 & B complex daily.

Does anyone have similar symptoms before.
Please advise on what to do immediately.

Thanks

Jen

richie_recruiter

Hi Jenny,

I’d like to refer you to Martin at Life Enthusiast martin@.... His number is 866-543-3388. Martin has been around over 20 years and I recommend him highly.

Best,

Kathy Richie

What do with the nerve jerkings started on August 12?  Initially, started from extremities, now they have spread to arms and legs as well as the body, causing involuntary movements.  They are so violent that they even woke me up from sleeping a couple of times.   Diagnosed with Lyme, mycoplasma fermentan icognitious, Bartonella & babesia.   My guess is that mycoplasma fermentan icognitious & may be also Bartonella causes the nerve jerking. Blood work over 2 months ago shows low B12 & folic acid.   But since then, I have been taking a B12 & B complex daily.

Does anyone have similar symptoms before.

Please advise on what to do immediately.

Thanks

Jen

James M K

That could also be an effect of vaccination because of blood clothings.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:31 AM richie_recruiter <katcass@...> wrote:

[...]

Cheryl Hedges

If you suffer from low B12, oral supplementation may not be sufficient. Have you been retested since starting oral supplementation?

Many cannot properly absorb oral B12 no matter what form it is in and have to resort to B12 injections. I am one of them. I thank God for a savvy functional practitioner who was able to pinpoint the problem.

While tick borne ailments can certainly cause various neuro issues, so can low B12, autoimmunity, methylation issues caused by illness and/or gene expression and a host of others.

Blessings!

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 03:52:19 AM EDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:

[...]

Who’s he?  A MD or ND?  Thx

On Sunday, October 3, 2021, 11:31:13 PM PDT, richie_recruiter <katcass@...> wrote:

[...]

No, I didn’t take any vaccine at all.

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 12:52:18 AM PDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:

[...]

Ramaswami Natarajan

I have suffered from the same problems. But they have gone. Vitamin D deficiency, inability to absorb Vitamin B12, Low Energy or Low Fat content in food and low protein content may all be involved. A few years ago if I have to take x rays of my legs some one should have to hold the right leg or it must be attached to the x ray table with some creep bandage. Leg will involuntarily dance. It was very difficult to walk. Right leg has become very thin when compared to the left leg.

Very Low Vitamin D and inability to absorb Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C and Magnesium deficiency were all present. I took a lot of intravenous Vitamin C and Magnesium and very high doses of Vitamin D from November 2019 and the problems have gone. My leg is improving and I'm able to walk now.

It is probably a type of Autoimmune disease. Please check Coimbra Protocol for MS and Vitamin D for MS. Probably you have resistance for Vitamin D and you may require a lot of Vitamin D supplementation. My problems have reduced not immediately but only after taking Vitamin D for almost 18 months continuously. I have been taking about 240000 IU of Vitamin D daily for months and I'm able to work now.  Please see https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2021.655739/full

While I do not know what exactly your problem is try to take very high dosage Vitamins and Minerals and butter and eggs. There are lot of books in Amazon Kindle on Super Nutrition and Very High doses of Vitamins and Minerals and please go through them. You have to calculate and find out what is the tolerable and desirable levels of Vitamins and minerals that you need. In my case I experimented with 100,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for 10 days and the dead right leg came back to life again.

Rather than asking others please go to pubmed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ or google and type your problem plus vitamin deficiencies or nutritional deficiencies and you will get a lot of research articles and study them. You have to find the cure yourself. For me it was a case of chronic lack of Vitamin D or possibly Vitamin D resistance.

I wish you all the Best

image.gif

Most Respectfully,

Ramaswami Natarajan

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10 AM IST -  6PM IST
                     Saturday            10 AM IST - 1 PM IST
                     Sunday Holiday.

Please call us only during above office Hours - Thank you for your understanding and Support.
Tel:  +91-044-24516794
Fax: +91-044-43042749
Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramaswami
Skype: ramaswami2000@...

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY. The contents of this transmission are
confidential, intended for the addressee only and may include privileged
information. If you receive this transmission in error, please inform us of
the error and delete the email and any attachments from your system.

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 18:21, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot.  Just took 60,000 I.u vitamin D in 3 dosages which I have not taken more than 2,000 I.u. daily for over 3 months.   Have been taking b12, magnesium on a constant basis in the past 1 year.  Out of  Vitamin c for about a month but I have been taking it through the multi-vitamin pill.   How much daily b12, magnesium, & vitamin C would you recommend?

In the meantime, I will keep you posted about the progress with vitamin D.   Thanks.

Jen

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 07:04:15 AM PDT, Ramaswami Natarajan <ramaswami2000@...> wrote:

[...]

Please..I am not a medical doctor and I only shared what worked for me.

As far as I found I must take sufficient amount of Vitamin C and Magnesium orally to cause loose motions upto six times a day. Then excess fluid stored in the body goes out and I feel much better. What is your tolerance level you need to find out. You may need to check your Vitamin D levels. B12 and Vitamin C sufficient level from my experience is when the Urine smells like a fruit syrup. The body does not have sufficient bacteria in the intestinal system and this unabsorbed excess goes out. Then we have saturated our system orally. If we need more than this intravenous infusion by a qualified physician is the only way out.

I feel better when I am in the 140+ ranges for Vitamin D but it is strongly advised by Physicians here to reduce the dosage to remain at 80-90 levels as ideal. If there's any neuromuscular problem Vitamin D is bound to be low from my experience.

No two persons looks alike. So solutions cannot be generalized.
I suggest that you study about late Dr. Abram Hoffer and about orthomolecular.org I think. These things will not come into the medical treatment that easily.

In general the following have been very helpful to me. A very strict diet high in fat and fiber and low in carbohydrates vwas followed for many months bringing down my weight from 78-80 kgms to 65-67 kgms.

Alpha lipoic acid capsules
Chromium picolinate
Zinc acetate
Boron
Magnesium
L-ARGININE
Vitamin B 1235679 &12
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin k2Mk7
Butter
Whey protein
Green and yellow colour vegetables and fruits.

Beyond this I don't know what to share. You take care.

Regards

Ramaswami Natarajan

On Mon 4 Oct, 2021, 11:00 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io, <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Mary Oudeans

Did you get the vaccine?   People are having these issues after getting the jab.

On Oct 4, 2021, at 5:03 AM, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

[...]

petetheisen

5,000 is the usual danger level for vitamin D. With constant monitoring you could go higher but the max is still 25,000, - blood tests for liver enzymes and such watching for danger signs.

My mother killed herself taking to much. Liver damage.

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 07:04:15 AM PDT, Ramaswami Natarajan <ramaswami2000@gmail.com> wrote:
I have suffered from the same problems. But they have gone. Vitamin D deficiency, inability to absorb Vitamin B12, Low Energy or Low Fat content in food and low protein content may all be involved. A few years ago if I have to take x rays of my legs some one should have to hold the right leg or it must be attached to the x ray table with some creep bandage. Leg will involuntarily dance. It was very difficult to walk. Right leg has become very thin when compared to the left leg.
Very Low Vitamin D and inability to absorb Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C and Magnesium deficiency were all present. I took a lot of intravenous Vitamin C and Magnesium and very high doses of Vitamin D from November 2019 and the problems have gone. My leg is improving and I'm able to walk now.
It is probably a type of Autoimmune disease. Please check Coimbra Protocol for MS and Vitamin D for MS. Probably you have resistance for Vitamin D and you may require a lot of Vitamin D supplementation. My problems have reduced not immediately but only after taking Vitamin D for almost 18 months continuously. I have been taking about 240000 IU of Vitamin D daily for months and I'm able to work now.  Please see https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2021.655739/full <https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/af6d1b07b0b7f187527fbe1de35708060a71e34b?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.frontiersin.org%2Farticles%2F10.3389%2Ffimmu.2021.655739%2Ffull&userId=7708966&signature=0f2127b7b3c78d53>
Rather than asking others please go to pubmed https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ <https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9a7089ee99be7cc7a83add7b35a7815f9a83681a?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2F&userId=7708966&signature=4ffa27c54fb37ec4> or google and type your problem plus vitamin deficiencies or nutritional deficiencies and you will get a lot of research articles and study them. You have to find the cure yourself. For me it was a case of chronic lack of Vitamin D or possibly Vitamin D resistance.
Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramaswami <https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/32df79b2b06deb94c818d36d513d8eb170241f32?url=http%3A%2F%2Fin.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Framaswami&userId=7708966&signature=37ef83f0c4ddaebf>
Skype: ramaswami2000@gmail.com <mailto:ramaswami2000@gmail.com>
martin@email.life-enthusiast.net
<mailto:martin@email.life-enthusiast.net>. His number is
*From:* rife-list@groups.io <mailto:rife-list@groups.io>
<rife-list@groups.io <mailto:rife-list@groups.io>> *On Behalf Of
*jenny goodhealth via groups.io
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/b795d11fd9e6e699beee6b6df61d18e26012ab73?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.io&userId=7708966&signature=279d16e30ebfca81>
*Sent:* Sunday, October 3, 2021 10:35 PM
*To:* Rife List <rife-list@groups.io <mailto:rife-list@groups.io>>
*Subject:* [rife-list] Help! Involuntary movements (nerve
jerkings)____
__ __
[...]
__

petetheisen

I notice hand and leg jerkiness when my sugar is low. If it is too high my hands and feet are more steady, but too high is bad in other ways. Are you on insulin or other diabetes medicine?

--
Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

jenny goodhealth

No

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 01:12:33 PM PDT, Mary Oudeans via groups.io <lilacladyj@...> wrote:

[...]

Jnana Bryant

Hi!
 Back in mid 2019 had loss of muscle function to the point my one leg would give out on me and I would fall.  I did not however, have muscle tremors but it was difficult to move my legs with certain movements.  I used Jeff Sutherland of Frequency Foundation's photo analysis and the rife frequencies he found and ran really helped me a  lot but unfortunately didn't resolve it 100%.  Now, stairs I can do but are some difficult. However my leg muscles do not give out any more and that is really important. Overall I have some mobility issues but I am maintaining and can manage pretty well. He did find a lot of pathogens and got hits when he ran the frequencies so I know I had a lot going on in my system.  It started with some mosquito bites that I scratched and the wound got infected.   I would recommend him for what you are dealing with and you can still do the vitamin therapy etc that you feel would be helpful.  Clearing out any pathogens is essential to recovery.

All the Best,
jnana