Doug Coil Machine setup (2 coil system with extra/spare QSC RMX 1850HD amplifier) for sale - $900 or Best Offer

Scott Barnhill

Hi everyone.  Since my Doug Coil system is still stored in its dust-proof wooden cabinet being unused, I felt led to list it for sale again.  This has always been a dependable system.  Years ago when QSC decided to no longer offer its RMX 1850HD amplifier, I purchased an extra one for a backup just in case.  This extra amplifier was lightly used by a church as part of its sound system and looked brand new when it arrived -- these amplifiers are NOT cheap.  So this system comes with the capacitor cabinet, Unisource DFG-9005 5MHz DDS Function/Frequency Generator, 2 QSC RMX 1850HD amplifiers (one is a like-new spare), 2 coils (with wooden holders), all documentation, capacitor switch software, all communication (including Q&A) with builder/seller, and setup & operating instructions.  Besides the first 2 years that I owned this system, it was used off & on for a couple of months back in 2017.  Since then it's been sitting in the wooden storage cabinet.

Please see the attached PDF for more info. and pictures.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Scott

Bonnie Lehew

What do you use it for. Is it like the pemf machines. I’m very interested

On Sep 23, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Scott Barnhill via groups.io <wsbarnhill@...> wrote:

[...]

<For Sale - Doug Coil Machine.pdf>

Bonnie Lehew

I imagine better