does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

HDclark

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

Richard

Where are you located?

On 09/22/2021 5:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

petetheisen

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.
Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

HDclark

Seattle, WA area, but willing to travel.

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

HDclark

Thank you for your interest -

I used to take Vitamin C but get sick quickly now if I try to saturate my body with it. It doesn't seem to leave me quickly, possibly my thyroid or lymph nodes aren't working right. I don't quite know. I just get sick (on toilet) and lethargic if I take anymore than 1g over a few days. I used to do Salt + Vitamin C, now I just eat oranges when I can.

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin

C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it

gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven

pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump

your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife

machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I

double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to

test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at

the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.
Regards,

Pete

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5

Richard

I have equipment in Graham that you are welcome to use.

On 09/22/2021 6:32 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:

Seattle, WA area, but willing to travel.

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

petetheisen

Well, then, adjust the dose to just under your tolerance. Remember, TIME-RELEASE . . .

On 9/22/21 9:38 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
[...]

James M K

I can not help but you need a diagnoze first to know what to treat and what frequency. In the meantime take a high dosage of Vit C, vitamins and minerals. See weed is also good to remove heavy metals, and drink pure water from glass bottles.