The Universal Antidote Fwd: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE

Marilyn Gang

Since y'all are talking about this topic, figured I'd send this to the list.
  Have been on Ed Griffin's email list for a long time.  I respect and admire him.
  He wrote "The Creature From Jekyl Island", about the Federal Reserve.
  I remember attending his presentation here, in 2011,  Remarkable man.
  At that time, he said:   "It's not Conspiracy Theory.  It's Conspiracy Fact."
  Obviously, it made an impression on my and many have picked that up since.

thank you.
      - Marilyn -

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 11:44:28 +0000
To: M <mgang@...>

G. Edward Griffinfrom G. Edward Griffin    2021 September 8  

Chlorine Dioxide, the Universal Remedy that Drug Companies Hate

NEW AT RED-PILL UNIVERSITY 

This is one of the most suppressed stories of all time. It is the story of seemingly miraculous cures of many life-threatening illnesses brought about by a remedy that you can do yourself, has no unwanted side effects, and costs about the same as a haircut.

Would you be surprised to learn that the pharmaceutical industry is not anxious for this remedy to be widely known – especially not known for treating symptoms of Covid-19? Would you be shocked to hear medical authorities tell you it is merely laundry bleach that might kill you if you use it? Since you have discovered this video while visiting Red Pill University, your answer most likely is that you would be surprised if it were otherwise.

Be forewarned that this documentary is not a high-end Hollywood production but primarily a collection of testimonials by people who have nothing to sell and nothing to gain. Their motive is simply to express gratitude for being healed by sharing their success stories with the world. 

Dear truth seekers, 
When you arrive at the home page of Red Pill University to check out this video, be sure to click on the banner that says: TAKE THE TOUR. If you like what we are doing to awaken our fellow passengers on this space ship called Earth, how about giving us a hand as a Patron? You can learn more about that here
G. Edward Griffin              

If you received this message from a friend and would like to have
future announcements sent to you directly, please use the following form:

Keep in touch with
G. Edward Griffin and

RED PILL UNIVERSITY

Name:

Email:

We respect your email privacy

trav80015@...

Project Veritas whistleblower series on COVID-19 Vax. Premiers Tonight 6:00 pm MST. Sign Up for Direct Access. This will be censored. http://CovidVaxExposed.com

-----Original Message-----
To: Rife List <rife-list@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 9:20 am
Subject: Re: [rife-list] The Universal Antidote Fwd: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE

Since y'all are talking about this topic, figured I'd send this to the list.
  Have been on Ed Griffin's email list for a long time.  I respect and admire him.
  He wrote "The Creature From Jekyl Island", about the Federal Reserve.
  I remember attending his presentation here, in 2011,  Remarkable man.
  At that time, he said:   "It's not Conspiracy Theory.  It's Conspiracy Fact."
  Obviously, it made an impression on my and many have picked that up since.

thank you.
      - Marilyn -

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 11:44:28 +0000
To: M <mgang@...>

G. Edward Griffinfrom G. Edward Griffin    2021 September 8  

Chlorine Dioxide, the Universal Remedy that Drug Companies Hate

NEW AT RED-PILL UNIVERSITY 

This is one of the most suppressed stories of all time. It is the story of seemingly miraculous cures of many life-threatening illnesses brought about by a remedy that you can do yourself, has no unwanted side effects, and costs about the same as a haircut.

Would you be surprised to learn that the pharmaceutical industry is not anxious for this remedy to be widely known – especially not known for treating symptoms of Covid-19? Would you be shocked to hear medical authorities tell you it is merely laundry bleach that might kill you if you use it? Since you have discovered this video while visiting Red Pill University, your answer most likely is that you would be surprised if it were otherwise.

Be forewarned that this documentary is not a high-end Hollywood production but primarily a collection of testimonials by people who have nothing to sell and nothing to gain. Their motive is simply to express gratitude for being healed by sharing their success stories with the world. 

Dear truth seekers, 
When you arrive at the home page of Red Pill University to check out this video, be sure to click on the banner that says: TAKE THE TOUR. If you like what we are doing to awaken our fellow passengers on this space ship called Earth, how about giving us a hand as a Patron? You can learn more about that here
G. Edward Griffin              

If you received this message from a friend and would like to have
future announcements sent to you directly, please use the following form:

Keep in touch with
G. Edward Griffin and

RED PILL UNIVERSITY
Name:

Email:

We respect your email privacy