Date   

Re: Legitimacy of Lyme, mycoplasma, ozone & alternative treatment???

jenny goodhealth
 

MMS causes stomach lining problems which in turn causes serious sebaceous dermatitis fungus on & in my skull, ears, face & around my eyes - itching, bleedingt , etc.   I replaced critic acid with HCL but it didn’t help.   The only way to get around it is to do IV but I don’t know who to go & can’t do it myself????

Will start ozone up to 10 passes this week - very expensive but I don’t have too many options?? Have you tried ozone 10 passes???? Pls advise.   Thx

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 04:08:28 AM PDT, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:


This reply is slightly off topic but I believe it is very pertinent to your situation. I have spent thousands of dollars in trying to get neuro Lyme under control with little, if any, long term benefit (IV ozone, Rife treatments, antibiotics, herbal biotics, the list is endless). I have recently tried MMS (Chlorine Dioxide produced by mixing a two part solution and then mixing with water to ingest) with far better results and at a very small price.  The Universal Antidote – The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide explains this solution in more detail. You would not need a medical professional to oversee the treatment and it is very affordable. I have watched as others with chronic Lyme have slowly regained their health, going from bed ridden nearly every day to being moderately productive in a couple of weeks. It is not a quick fix as it takes time for the body to rebuild and heal from the damage that has been done. 

I understand your friend's concern, there are many LLDs who try their best to treat chronic Lyme with very little success (I have experienced this first hand). For me, MMS seems to be a very affordable way to climb my way out of the despair that is chronic Lyme without the need for more medical bills and deeper debt. I hope and pray that you find the solutions that you so desperately seek.

Blessings,
Cheryl




On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 02:27:28 AM EDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:


PM
One of my friends replied to my request for help to raise medical funding to treat Lyme & co-infections as follows: 


“I got your message. I am still concerned about you being taken advantage of by doctors/healthcare providers (Dr. Steven Harris. other LLMDs & Naturpath provides ozone treatment)  selling you these un-proven treatments (ozone & other alternative treatments) for an un-proven diseases (Lyme disease & co-infections).  I care for your welfare and don’t doubt that you have symptoms worth treating.  But I fear you are caught up in the wrong treatment approach – perhaps for years.  I am interested in how I can help you get better clarity on this.  You said you were going to look into my concerns. Did you? 


Here’s the link on some information on Dr. Harris and the suspected fraud issues around chronic lyme disease. https://lymescience.org/steven-harris/




 If you are willing to re-assess, I will consider helping you find a medical evaluation from a doctor that is not a Lyme-Literate Doctor.  I am not willing to help you raise money for un-specified past healthcare bills or future Lyme-literate treatment.” 

Please advise on how to persuade him that (1) chronic Lyme & mycoplasma fermentan icognitious are bioengineered & exist;  (2) the medical establishments did not want us to get well & purposes misdiagnosed us; (3) ozone & other alternative treatments are effective & legitimate; (4) my LLMD Dr Steven Harris is a relatively ok doctors in comparison with other MDs????  How to find out whether Dr.Harris’ M.D. license was revoked or suspended in Illinois as mentioned in above link? 

Will tell him about this group, some books written by Lyme doctors (any recommendations) help?   Also will tell him about betterhealthguy.com by Scott Frogren dedicated to help Lyme patients help?  

Please advise??

Thanks


Jen 


Re: Legitimacy of Lyme, mycoplasma, ozone & alternative treatment???

Cheryl Hedges
 

This reply is slightly off topic but I believe it is very pertinent to your situation. I have spent thousands of dollars in trying to get neuro Lyme under control with little, if any, long term benefit (IV ozone, Rife treatments, antibiotics, herbal biotics, the list is endless). I have recently tried MMS (Chlorine Dioxide produced by mixing a two part solution and then mixing with water to ingest) with far better results and at a very small price.  The Universal Antidote – The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide explains this solution in more detail. You would not need a medical professional to oversee the treatment and it is very affordable. I have watched as others with chronic Lyme have slowly regained their health, going from bed ridden nearly every day to being moderately productive in a couple of weeks. It is not a quick fix as it takes time for the body to rebuild and heal from the damage that has been done. 

I understand your friend's concern, there are many LLDs who try their best to treat chronic Lyme with very little success (I have experienced this first hand). For me, MMS seems to be a very affordable way to climb my way out of the despair that is chronic Lyme without the need for more medical bills and deeper debt. I hope and pray that you find the solutions that you so desperately seek.

Blessings,
Cheryl




On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 02:27:28 AM EDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:


PM
One of my friends replied to my request for help to raise medical funding to treat Lyme & co-infections as follows: 


“I got your message. I am still concerned about you being taken advantage of by doctors/healthcare providers (Dr. Steven Harris. other LLMDs & Naturpath provides ozone treatment)  selling you these un-proven treatments (ozone & other alternative treatments) for an un-proven diseases (Lyme disease & co-infections).  I care for your welfare and don’t doubt that you have symptoms worth treating.  But I fear you are caught up in the wrong treatment approach – perhaps for years.  I am interested in how I can help you get better clarity on this.  You said you were going to look into my concerns. Did you? 


Here’s the link on some information on Dr. Harris and the suspected fraud issues around chronic lyme disease. https://lymescience.org/steven-harris/




 If you are willing to re-assess, I will consider helping you find a medical evaluation from a doctor that is not a Lyme-Literate Doctor.  I am not willing to help you raise money for un-specified past healthcare bills or future Lyme-literate treatment.” 

Please advise on how to persuade him that (1) chronic Lyme & mycoplasma fermentan icognitious are bioengineered & exist;  (2) the medical establishments did not want us to get well & purposes misdiagnosed us; (3) ozone & other alternative treatments are effective & legitimate; (4) my LLMD Dr Steven Harris is a relatively ok doctors in comparison with other MDs????  How to find out whether Dr.Harris’ M.D. license was revoked or suspended in Illinois as mentioned in above link? 

Will tell him about this group, some books written by Lyme doctors (any recommendations) help?   Also will tell him about betterhealthguy.com by Scott Frogren dedicated to help Lyme patients help?  

Please advise??

Thanks


Jen 


Legitimacy of Lyme, mycoplasma, ozone & alternative treatment???

jenny goodhealth
 

PM
One of my friends replied to my request for help to raise medical funding to treat Lyme & co-infections as follows: 


“I got your message. I am still concerned about you being taken advantage of by doctors/healthcare providers (Dr. Steven Harris. other LLMDs & Naturpath provides ozone treatment)  selling you these un-proven treatments (ozone & other alternative treatments) for an un-proven diseases (Lyme disease & co-infections).  I care for your welfare and don’t doubt that you have symptoms worth treating.  But I fear you are caught up in the wrong treatment approach – perhaps for years.  I am interested in how I can help you get better clarity on this.  You said you were going to look into my concerns. Did you? 


Here’s the link on some information on Dr. Harris and the suspected fraud issues around chronic lyme disease. https://lymescience.org/steven-harris/




 If you are willing to re-assess, I will consider helping you find a medical evaluation from a doctor that is not a Lyme-Literate Doctor.  I am not willing to help you raise money for un-specified past healthcare bills or future Lyme-literate treatment.” 

Please advise on how to persuade him that (1) chronic Lyme & mycoplasma fermentan icognitious are bioengineered & exist;  (2) the medical establishments did not want us to get well & purposes misdiagnosed us; (3) ozone & other alternative treatments are effective & legitimate; (4) my LLMD Dr Steven Harris is a relatively ok doctors in comparison with other MDs????  How to find out whether Dr.Harris’ M.D. license was revoked or suspended in Illinois as mentioned in above link? 

Will tell him about this group, some books written by Lyme doctors (any recommendations) help?   Also will tell him about betterhealthguy.com by Scott Frogren dedicated to help Lyme patients help?  

Please advise??

Thanks


Jen 


Re: Doug Coil components for sale

breb123x@...
 

Hi How i can contact with You.I interested.my email greb123x@...


Re: Thank you Cheryl. Yes it is sad how people are brought to the slaughter. Being born 1944 in Germany, I know the history of highly educated 'normal' people being deceived. Millions ended up dead.

xsig2003
 

Just like in USA the ‘Japanese’ (born in USA) and in Germany the ‘Jews’ (born in Germany) these people followed one leaders government dictate and lost everything – as in Germany many Jews lost their lives.

Had someone told our mother what is happening, she would have said that you are nuts. That could never happen.

Now, half the world is being cleverly deceived through fear.

 

My Brother in Law (92) was enticed to be vaccinated. Next week my sister (his wife) called me and said that he is not right in his head. Doing and saying strange things. A week later he developed extreme Alzheimer symptoms with aggressiveness, bad language etc. (he was the kindest man!) a week later he died.

 

The Hospital wanted to declare it ‘Parkinsons’ My sister protested.

It doesn’t matter. Vaccinating recklessly is murder.

Paul Schmidt

 

 

Sent from Mail for Windows

 


Re: Evidence of chronic Lyme & mycoplasma

James M K
 

The Institute For Molecular Medicine http://www.immed.org


On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:29 AM Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:
Hello Jen,

There are many resources regarding the manmade origins of Lyme and Mycoplasmas. Here is one website with a number of helpful links:




Sadly, most are not open minded enough to receive the truth. I have learned the hard way that most would rather rely on the "official government/medical industrial" take on things. It saddens me greatly that many do not have eyes to see and ears to hear but society has been in a controlled slumber for so long that it will still take time for critical mass to build to a point of common acceptance of alternative truths.

I hope and pray that you are able to find the help that you seek.

Blessings,
Cheryl
On Thursday, September 23, 2021, 06:05:37 AM EDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:


I am pretty sure that your friend was vaccinated. Did you know that he can infect you with a spike protein? Assumption is a mother of stupidity. No need to convince your friend. He can do research by himself.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend of mine doubts the existence of chronic Lyme & people using it to scam.  
He quotes the content of https://lymescience.org/

Lymescience.org is not independent non-profit as it says. 

Who backs them?   Please suggest any hard evidence (websites, data, etc) to convince my friend as I need their help.  Also, any hard evidence to prove both Lyme & mycoplasma are bio-engineered & the politics behind them.   

Pls advise.   Thx. 

Jen 


Re: Evidence of chronic Lyme & mycoplasma

Cheryl Hedges
 

Hello Jen,

There are many resources regarding the manmade origins of Lyme and Mycoplasmas. Here is one website with a number of helpful links:




Sadly, most are not open minded enough to receive the truth. I have learned the hard way that most would rather rely on the "official government/medical industrial" take on things. It saddens me greatly that many do not have eyes to see and ears to hear but society has been in a controlled slumber for so long that it will still take time for critical mass to build to a point of common acceptance of alternative truths.

I hope and pray that you are able to find the help that you seek.

Blessings,
Cheryl

On Thursday, September 23, 2021, 06:05:37 AM EDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:


I am pretty sure that your friend was vaccinated. Did you know that he can infect you with a spike protein? Assumption is a mother of stupidity. No need to convince your friend. He can do research by himself.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend of mine doubts the existence of chronic Lyme & people using it to scam.  
He quotes the content of https://lymescience.org/

Lymescience.org is not independent non-profit as it says. 

Who backs them?   Please suggest any hard evidence (websites, data, etc) to convince my friend as I need their help.  Also, any hard evidence to prove both Lyme & mycoplasma are bio-engineered & the politics behind them.   

Pls advise.   Thx. 

Jen 


Re: Evidence of chronic Lyme & mycoplasma

James M K
 

I am pretty sure that your friend was vaccinated. Did you know that he can infect you with a spike protein? Assumption is a mother of stupidity. No need to convince your friend. He can do research by himself.


On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend of mine doubts the existence of chronic Lyme & people using it to scam.  
He quotes the content of https://lymescience.org/

Lymescience.org is not independent non-profit as it says. 

Who backs them?   Please suggest any hard evidence (websites, data, etc) to convince my friend as I need their help.  Also, any hard evidence to prove both Lyme & mycoplasma are bio-engineered & the politics behind them.   

Pls advise.   Thx. 

Jen 


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

James M K
 

I can not help but you need a diagnoze first to know what to treat and what frequency. In the meantime take a high dosage of Vit C, vitamins and minerals. See weed is also good to remove heavy metals, and drink pure water from glass bottles.


On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

petetheisen
 

Well, then, adjust the dose to just under your tolerance. Remember, TIME-RELEASE . . .

On 9/22/21 9:38 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
Thank you for your interest -
I used to take Vitamin C but get sick quickly now if I try to saturate my body with it. It doesn't seem to leave me quickly, possibly my thyroid or lymph nodes aren't working right. I don't quite know. I just get sick (on toilet) and lethargic if I take anymore than 1g over a few days. I used to do Salt + Vitamin C, now I just eat oranges when I can.
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 6:07 PM, petetheisen via groups.io <petetheisen@...> wrote:

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin

C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it

gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven

pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump

your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife

machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I

double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to

test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at

the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.
Regards,

Pete

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

Richard
 

I have equipment in Graham that you are welcome to use.

On 09/22/2021 6:32 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:


Seattle, WA area, but willing to travel.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 5:59 PM, Richard <drloyd@...> wrote:
Where are you located?
On 09/22/2021 5:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:


I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

HDclark
 

Thank you for your interest -

I used to take Vitamin C but get sick quickly now if I try to saturate my body with it. It doesn't seem to leave me quickly, possibly my thyroid or lymph nodes aren't working right. I don't quite know. I just get sick (on toilet) and lethargic if I take anymore than 1g over a few days. I used to do Salt + Vitamin C, now I just eat oranges when I can.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 6:07 PM, petetheisen via groups.io <petetheisen@...> wrote:

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin

C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it

gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven

pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump

your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife

machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I

double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to

test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at

the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.
Regards,

Pete

https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

HDclark
 

Seattle, WA area, but willing to travel.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 5:59 PM, Richard <drloyd@...> wrote:
Where are you located?
On 09/22/2021 5:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:


I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

petetheisen
 

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.
Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

Richard
 

Where are you located?

On 09/22/2021 5:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark@...> wrote:


I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

HDclark
 

I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.


Evidence of chronic Lyme & mycoplasma

jenny goodhealth
 

A friend of mine doubts the existence of chronic Lyme & people using it to scam.  
He quotes the content of https://lymescience.org/

Lymescience.org is not independent non-profit as it says. 

Who backs them?   Please suggest any hard evidence (websites, data, etc) to convince my friend as I need their help.  Also, any hard evidence to prove both Lyme & mycoplasma are bio-engineered & the politics behind them.   

Pls advise.   Thx. 

Jen 


Re: The Universal Antidote Fwd: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE

trav80015@...
 

Project Veritas whistleblower series on COVID-19 Vax. Premiers Tonight 6:00 pm MST. Sign Up for Direct Access. This will be censored. http://CovidVaxExposed.com


-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Gang <mgang@...>
To: Rife List <rife-list@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 9:20 am
Subject: Re: [rife-list] The Universal Antidote Fwd: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE


  Since y'all are talking about this topic, figured I'd send this to the list.
  Have been on Ed Griffin's email list for a long time.  I respect and admire him.
  He wrote "The Creature From Jekyl Island", about the Federal Reserve.
  I remember attending his presentation here, in 2011,  Remarkable man.
  At that time, he said:   "It's not Conspiracy Theory.  It's Conspiracy Fact."
  Obviously, it made an impression on my and many have picked that up since.

     thank you.
      - Marilyn -

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CHLORINE DIOXIDE - THE UNIVERSAL REMEDY DRUG COMPANIES HATE
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 11:44:28 +0000
From: G. Edward Griffin <geg@...>
To: M <mgang@...>


G. Edward Griffinfrom G. Edward Griffin    2021 September 8  
    
Chlorine Dioxide, the Universal Remedy that Drug Companies Hate

NEW AT RED-PILL UNIVERSITY 
 
   
This is one of the most suppressed stories of all time. It is the story of seemingly miraculous cures of many life-threatening illnesses brought about by a remedy that you can do yourself, has no unwanted side effects, and costs about the same as a haircut.

Would you be surprised to learn that the pharmaceutical industry is not anxious for this remedy to be widely known – especially not known for treating symptoms of Covid-19? Would you be shocked to hear medical authorities tell you it is merely laundry bleach that might kill you if you use it? Since you have discovered this video while visiting Red Pill University, your answer most likely is that you would be surprised if it were otherwise.

Be forewarned that this documentary is not a high-end Hollywood production but primarily a collection of testimonials by people who have nothing to sell and nothing to gain. Their motive is simply to express gratitude for being healed by sharing their success stories with the world. 


Dear truth seekers, 
When you arrive at the home page of Red Pill University to check out this video, be sure to click on the banner that says: TAKE THE TOUR. If you like what we are doing to awaken our fellow passengers on this space ship called Earth, how about giving us a hand as a Patron? You can learn more about that here
G. Edward Griffin              
   
If you received this message from a friend and would like to have
future announcements sent to you directly, please use the following form:
 
Keep in touch with
G. Edward Griffin and

RED PILL UNIVERSITY
Name:
 
Email:
 
 
We respect your email privacy
 
 
 

 





Re: Was: forms; Is: TEST and Airline Travel

Dennis Baker
 

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021 at 10:27 AM Nenah Sylver <nenah12egroups@...> wrote:

Matt Shumate wrote: Thank you for sharing, Nenah. What is your recommendation to do if you have to show a negative test? Is it better to do an at home test…are antigen test any better? What is the least risky way to prove that you don’t have Covid for travel, etc?

 

============================================

Hi Matt.

 

This whole situation is a scam that's designed to make it impossible no matter what you do. Until recently in the medical community, the general acknowledgement was that if you have severe symptoms and feel bad, you are ill. Simple, right? (There may be a few exceptions, such as being a typhoid carrier without being symptomatic yourself, but that's not what I'm talking about; and it doesn't apply to this scamdemic anyway.) But now, even if you feel fine and don't have any symptoms, it's assumed that you are harboring an infectious disease and can infect everyone around you and endanger their very lives! Too many people, caught up in fear, have lost their ability to reason and are buying into this crap.

 

Just like "guilty until proven innocent," you are "sick unless proven otherwise"--until the medical establishment says you aren't sick. This assumption is used to justify injecting people with poisons. This assumption is also used to justify "tests" that are designed to make you ill (and prove their point: "See? You WERE sick!"). However, I digress (thank you for bearing with me while I vented) . . .

 

When you say "antigen test," I am guessing that you mean a test to determine if your body has produced antibodies in response to the antigens (biochemical markers) from the virus (or whatever this Covid thing is). I am not aware that there is such a test for Covid; but if there is, it's certainly the better alternative--providing, of course, that nothing is done that could introduce foreign materials into your body. (Some swabs have been found to be laced with graphene and other nanoparticles, and strange threads that appear similar to Morgellons fibers. You might be able to find videos showing this on Brighteon, Mike Adams's video platform.) If you've had Covid in the past, your system will have produced antibodies. However, I see other issues with even a test for antibodies (although I'm not an immunologist and I could be mistaken; so I hope that someone more knowledgeable than myself will post too). The problem is, the antibodies could be from *other* Coronaviruses, as Coronaviruses comprise a huge class of pathogens that causes flu-like symptoms. So an antibody test, as far as *I'm* concerned, wouldn't really be valid--although an employer, airline, etc., may very well see such a test as valid because they're paranoid and aren't thinking clearly and are certainly not following genuine science.

 

Because nothing with this scamdemic makes sense, the authorities can say anything they want (and hence justify their abuse of others). But this also means that it's hard to second guess someone else's responses, *because* the whole premise doesn't make sense.

 

One thing you MUST take care of, if you're planning to travel by air, is to make sure that you are not at risk to fly. People who have been jabbed with the actual poisonous inoculations (as opposed to saline solutions--there have been "control" groups receiving these experimental "vaccines" as well) are now producing spike proteins. These spike proteins damage the walls of the blood vessels and as a result people's bodies are forming clots. If the clots are large, they lead to strokes and brain damage and death almost immediately; but there are also many tiny clots that build up over time and eventually cause the same problems. People who fly under ordinary circumstances, especially during long flights, have always been advised to get up and move around because the blood can pool and individuals with known or unknown clots are always at risk for strokes. But now, with these jabs, the risk is incredibly high. That's why so many "vaccinated" pilots have died lately. So, if I had to fly, I would get a medical test for blood clots or for the tendency to form clots. For this, a number of tests are available: blood test (my preference); but there's also a CT scan, ultrasound, and MRI (do the MRI without dye, or else you'll poison yourself and cause major problems).

 

Then there's the matter of masks. This includes the masks that airlines force passengers to wear. You're already breathing stale air in the cabin. But now, you're being forced to breathe in your expelled carbon dioxide for long periods--in percentages, incidentally, that OSHA says are dangerous. It's crazy, right? Also, be aware that many of the common commercial masks (from China, by the way) have been found to contain graphene and other nanoparticles (the same as the swabs used for "testing"). If you really need to fly, I'd make sure to get a mask made of *cloth* that allows you to breathe.

 

One more thing. If a pilot who has been jabbed is flying your plane, consider the possibility that he or she might drop dead mid-flight. One airline (I don't recall which one) has made "vaccines" mandatory. However, other airlines have not. This has cause a lot of personnel from the "vaccines mandatory" airline to quit and join the "we won't force you" airlines. The more people who request "no medical coercion" airlines, the more the industry will change.

 

I hope you find this helpful. Let us know what you decide to do and how you fare.

 

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition, SECOND PRINTING

www.nenahsylver.com

 


Re: Was: forms; Is: TEST and Airline Travel

medusa569
 

        They may not take it if they don't see you swab your nose.   Careful.



On 9/15/21 1:42 PM, Matt Shumate via groups.io wrote:
Nenah -

As always, really comprehensive insights and feedback here. Much appreciated!

I'm going to try to find an at home test to take and use a separate swab for my nose and then transfer that over to the swab they provide, so there's no exposure to whatever the hell they put on the swab. 

Appreciate all the guidance.

Best,

Matt



521 - 540 of 24134