Re: Rife Digital

James M K

Ham Radio operators are using frequencies 1.8 Mhz to 456 Mhz. Phones are using 1.8 Ghz to 5 Ghz. Rife is Maximum 10 Khz only.

On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 2:58 PM James M K via groups.io <orient2007=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
This is what you need. Professional equipment.

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 1:03 PM Richard <drloyd@...> wrote:
There is a weakness in the Rife Digital. It is limited to 10 Hz steps.

So, for example, it can do 720 Hz and 730 Hz but it can't make 727 Hz.

Almost all Rife devices can do 1 Hz steps. Many can do 0.001 Hz steps.
-Richard
On 04/30/2022 5:04 PM Sherlock Holmes via groups.io <sovcamllc=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dr. Loyd:

Is this machine a good buy for what it can do?  > https://rifedigital.com

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.