Re: Help! Involuntary movements (nerve jerkings)

jenny goodhealth

No

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 01:12:33 PM PDT, Mary Oudeans via groups.io <lilacladyj@...> wrote:

Did you get the vaccine?   People are having these issues after getting the jab.

On Oct 4, 2021, at 5:03 AM, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

If you suffer from low B12, oral supplementation may not be sufficient. Have you been retested since starting oral supplementation?

Many cannot properly absorb oral B12 no matter what form it is in and have to resort to B12 injections. I am one of them. I thank God for a savvy functional practitioner who was able to pinpoint the problem.

While tick borne ailments can certainly cause various neuro issues, so can low B12, autoimmunity, methylation issues caused by illness and/or gene expression and a host of others.

Blessings!
On Monday, October 4, 2021, 03:52:19 AM EDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:

That could also be an effect of vaccination because of blood clothings.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:31 AM richie_recruiter <katcass@...> wrote:

Hi Jenny,

I’d like to refer you to Martin at Life Enthusiast martin@.... His number is 866-543-3388. Martin has been around over 20 years and I recommend him highly.

Best,