Re: Help! Involuntary movements (nerve jerkings)

jenny goodhealth

No

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 03:23:18 PM PDT, petetheisen via groups.io <petetheisen@...> wrote:

I notice hand and leg jerkiness when my sugar is low. If it is too high
my hands and feet are more steady, but too high is bad in other ways.
Are you on insulin or other diabetes medicine?

--
Regards,

Pete
https://www.facebook.com/pete.theisen.5