Re: Help! Involuntary movements (nerve jerkings)

jenny goodhealth

No, I didn’t take any vaccine at all.

On Monday, October 4, 2021, 12:52:18 AM PDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:

That could also be an effect of vaccination because of blood clothings.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:31 AM richie_recruiter <katcass@...> wrote:

Hi Jenny,

I’d like to refer you to Martin at Life Enthusiast martin@.... His number is 866-543-3388. Martin has been around over 20 years and I recommend him highly.

Best,

Kathy Richie

From: rife-list@groups.io <rife-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of jenny goodhealth via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 10:35 PM
To: Rife List <rife-list@groups.io>
Subject: [rife-list] Help! Involuntary movements (nerve jerkings)

What do with the nerve jerkings started on August 12?  Initially, started from extremities, now they have spread to arms and legs as well as the body, causing involuntary movements.  They are so violent that they even woke me up from sleeping a couple of times.   Diagnosed with Lyme, mycoplasma fermentan icognitious, Bartonella & babesia.   My guess is that mycoplasma fermentan icognitious & may be also Bartonella causes the nerve jerking. Blood work over 2 months ago shows low B12 & folic acid.   But since then, I have been taking a B12 & B complex daily.

Does anyone have similar symptoms before.

Please advise on what to do immediately.

Thanks

Jen

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.