Re: Evidence of chronic Lyme & mycoplasma

Cheryl Hedges

Hello Jen,

There are many resources regarding the manmade origins of Lyme and Mycoplasmas. Here is one website with a number of helpful links:

Sadly, most are not open minded enough to receive the truth. I have learned the hard way that most would rather rely on the "official government/medical industrial" take on things. It saddens me greatly that many do not have eyes to see and ears to hear but society has been in a controlled slumber for so long that it will still take time for critical mass to build to a point of common acceptance of alternative truths.

I hope and pray that you are able to find the help that you seek.

Blessings,
Cheryl

On Thursday, September 23, 2021, 06:05:37 AM EDT, James M K <orient2007@...> wrote:

I am pretty sure that your friend was vaccinated. Did you know that he can infect you with a spike protein? Assumption is a mother of stupidity. No need to convince your friend. He can do research by himself.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:10 PM jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend of mine doubts the existence of chronic Lyme & people using it to scam.
He quotes the content of https://lymescience.org/

Lymescience.org is not independent non-profit as it says.

Who backs them?   Please suggest any hard evidence (websites, data, etc) to convince my friend as I need their help.  Also, any hard evidence to prove both Lyme & mycoplasma are bio-engineered & the politics behind them.

Pls advise.   Thx.

Jen

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.