Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

James M K

I can not help but you need a diagnoze first to know what to treat and what frequency. In the meantime take a high dosage of Vit C, vitamins and minerals. See weed is also good to remove heavy metals, and drink pure water from glass bottles.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:54 PM HDclark via groups.io <holdupclark=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.

Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.