Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

petetheisen

Well, then, adjust the dose to just under your tolerance. Remember, TIME-RELEASE . . .

On 9/22/21 9:38 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
Thank you for your interest -
I used to take Vitamin C but get sick quickly now if I try to saturate my body with it. It doesn't seem to leave me quickly, possibly my thyroid or lymph nodes aren't working right. I don't quite know. I just get sick (on toilet) and lethargic if I take anymore than 1g over a few days. I used to do Salt + Vitamin C, now I just eat oranges when I can.