Re: does anyone have a f165 or GB4k/MOPA for use (will pay)

petetheisen

While you are waiting to get wired, buy a bottle of time-release Vitamin C in a high dosage. Take as much as you can spread over the day. If it gives you the runs back off a little, say from a dozen pills to eleven pills or something. Whatever it is infecting you the Vitamin C will bump your immune system to take care of it. You can still use the rife machine if you get one. Meanwhile, this is $20 - $30 bucks.

I take 6 - 1000mg pills a day routinely. If I start to catch a bug I double that. You have to experiment to find the right dose.

On 9/22/21 8:54 PM, HDclark via groups.io wrote:
I am infected with God only knows what, several symptoms, would like to test by using a working machine as I don't have $2-$4k to play with at the moment.
Please email if interested, will pay for time and usage.

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.