Re: The Universal Antidote

jenny goodhealth

I ordered from them before.  It was ok.  You may need to follow up with them by email.  If you don’t receive your stuff, you can stop credit card payment.

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 11:48:56 PM PDT, Brian _ _ via groups.io <brussell@...> wrote:

Does anyone else have experience with this company?   I ordered online on September 3rd and have heard nothing from them since then.

On 9/3/2021 2:54 AM, Cheryl Hedges wrote:
Thank you, Marilyn, for sharing your experiences. Very glad that you had success with using the MMS.

For those looking to source the ready made MMS drops, here is a reliable source (per friends who have recently purchased from this company):

Blessings!
On Thursday, September 2, 2021, 09:22:24 PM EDT, Elizabeth <eliz@...> wrote:

Does most have a shelf life ?
Expiration date?

On 2021-07-25 1:50 a.m., Cheryl Hedges wrote:
In case anyone has an interest. Valuable information. Over 5000 doctors in 25 countries have had 99.3% success rate in treating Covid and 100% success when used to prevent. Needless to say, this is highly censored. You cannot find it on Google, YouTube, etc. There are very many videos on the topic on Brighteon, including doctor testimonials and instructional videos. Andreas Kalcker, PhD, has devoted his life to this and his videos are also found on Brighteon. I am going to resend this email through my ProtonMail account as I have found that Yahoo sensors many emails.

Many blessings,
Cheryl

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.