Re: 5G and graphene inoculations: is this even possible?

HDclark

at this point he shouldn't need too.

ngmi

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Friday, September 3rd, 2021 at 9:46 PM, rene <rene@...> wrote:

You could’nt document your statement 😉

Fra: rife-list@groups.io <rife-list@groups.io> På vegne af James M K
Sendt: 4. september 2021 06:36
Til: rife-list@groups.io
Emne: Re: [rife-list] 5G and graphene inoculations: is this even possible?

Remote Resonance Treatment?

Hokus Pokus Marocus. Is it magic?

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 6:57 AM rene <rene@...> wrote:

Documentation for your statement ?

As I remember, Judy Mikovitz were in on the HIV discovery and she says no such things.

Kind Regards

René Løweneck

www.loweneck.dk

Fra: rife-list@groups.io <rife-list@groups.io> På vegne af James M K
Sendt: 3. september 2021 10:49
Emne: Re: [rife-list] 5G and graphene inoculations: is this even possible?

No such thing as a virus. What they call viruses are exosomes that are byproducts of disintegrated cells. No viruses were ever isolated so they are just a theory. 5 Ghz is vibrating matter of a certain size and disintegrating them creating garbage that some call viruses. The guy who discovered the HIV virus and got a Nobel for it now is saying there is no HIV virus and AIDS is caused by something else. Just look up what is going on in the world. President of Haiti was assassinated because he did not want any vaccination. Later on, earthquakes were created to create new kayos. Now they probably donate some food for poor people. Soon people will start being sick and a new pandemic will be created. Vaccines also contain nanoparticles and parasites (trypanosoma cruzi).

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 12:40 AM Pamela <honeyandspicer@...> wrote:

I just read the article in the attached link and it sounds like the 5G network was designed as a large Rife Device. I am not a scientist and do not fully understand all of the science involved with rife technology so if there is anyone in the group who can read and explain the science behind this article and comment on the plausibility I would be grateful. Thank you. https://civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2021/07/15/5g-graphene-the-vaccine-how-the-nwo-stakeholders-plan-to-kill-you/

Join rife-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.