Repeater Builder email@example.com
Into building repeaters?
Want to build your own repeater?
Repeater-Builder is a free technical group (free to you - we pay for a premium group plan) available to people seeking information on building ham radio, GMRS, or commercial repeater systems.
If you are a Spammer you'll not be able to post because all new members are moderated - so save yourself (and us) the time.
Discussion of amateur or commercial repeaters, duplexers, antennas, feedlines, controllers, linking, etc is encouraged. Email attachments are permitted and you as a member should protect yourself from viruses, as no protection is afforded by the group.
DO NOT post requests for Motorola radio programming software (RSS or CPS). Motorola's Legal Dept. polices many radio groups and we do not want to acquire their focused attention. Go ask on the Motorola_Software_Users group.
We do not profess to be the first group of this type, but we are certainly the largest. Many of our subscribers are well versed in all facets of radio and will provide quality answers to your questions. With over 5000 members subscribed, there is a very good information base to learn from.
This group is not for discussing FCC rules, proper operating practices, or brand loyalty (Motorola vs. GE). It is here for providing quality technical information.
Repeater-Builder is a registered trademark of Repeater Builder Dot Com
All rights reserved.
Additional moderation is provided by Matt Krick, Martin Flynn, Pierre Martel, Lloyd Mitchell, Phil Hebert, Jim Fortney, Brett Friermood, and Tom Gunderson.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.