Fra: mkaplan22@...
Til: "reeltoreel" <reeltoreel@groups.io>
Sendt: fredag, 17. juli 2020 06:12:59
Emne: [reeltoreel] Uncle Meat

[Edited Message Follows]

Played my 3.75 ips reel copy of Zappa's Uncle Meat today. Sounded a bit odd, then noticed I had the Sony TC-850 deck set for 2-track rather than 4-track playback, so I was listening to all four tracks, two in reverse. Was thinking, Zappa is way ahead of his time.

In any case, I understand this album was made from 12-track 30 ips masters.

(The tape, BTW, has since been sold on ebay.)