Looking for Sam Palermo

Ronen Shaul

Hello my Reel-to-Reel friends,

I hope that this list is still active…

I’m looking for Sam Palermo, I lost communications with him some time ago.

Can anyone provide any information, updated email address, phone number, etc?

Thanks!

Ronen Shaul

Israel

Michael K

Shalom Ronen,

I don't know if this is up to date: skywavebe@...

Michael

Rob Hughes

Just FYI, while quite a few years back I got good service from Sam who worked on several decks for me, even though it took 6-9 months, the situation with Sam has gotten far worse, and one should be very careful before giving him a machine to work on. Tapeheads would be a good place to start in terms of researching this.

Thanks,
Rob

On Apr 21, 2022, at 9:34 AM, Ronen Shaul <ronensh1@...> wrote:

Hello my Reel-to-Reel friends,

I hope that this list is still active…

I’m looking for Sam Palermo, I lost communications with him some time ago.

Can anyone provide any information, updated email address, phone number, etc?

Thanks!

Ronen Shaul

Israel

Jan Tombs

Try tapeheads Ronen! Live Long

 telegraph device

On Apr 21, 2022, at 7:11 AM, Ronen Shaul <ronensh1@...> wrote:

Hello my Reel-to-Reel friends,

I hope that this list is still active…

I’m looking for Sam Palermo, I lost communications with him some time ago.

Can anyone provide any information, updated email address, phone number, etc?

Thanks!

Ronen Shaul

Israel

Don Morris

Hello Shalom,

I don't have Sam's email, but here is his phone number.  708-334-2260

Sometimes he is difficult to reach, just keep trying.

Regards,
Don

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 9:34 AM Ronen Shaul <ronensh1@...> wrote:

Hello my Reel-to-Reel friends,

I hope that this list is still active…

I’m looking for Sam Palermo, I lost communications with him some time ago.

Can anyone provide any information, updated email address, phone number, etc?

Thanks!

Ronen Shaul

Israel

Ronen Shaul

Thanks everyone,

Don, thanks for the phone number, I’ll call him later today. This number is different than the one I had, which is encouraging..

Regards,

Ronen

I don't have Sam's email, but here is his phone number.  708-334-2260

Sometimes he is difficult to reach, just keep trying.

Regards,

Don

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 9:34 AM Ronen Shaul <ronensh1@...> wrote:

Hello my Reel-to-Reel friends,

I hope that this list is still active…

I’m looking for Sam Palermo, I lost communications with him some time ago.

Can anyone provide any information, updated email address, phone number, etc?

Thanks!

Ronen Shaul

Israel

Sam is a great guy and he's done work for me in the past. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to say 'no' and stand firm. He's just one guy.....he can't possibly fix everyone's decks. He's always hopelessly behind.

I think it's the classic case of a fantastic technician versus a business model that works and he can live with. He used to frequent forums just to offer help.....that takes up time too and I think he has some health issues.  I wish him the best, as always.

The suggestion to find a tech on Tapeheads who is not virtually swamped, is very well grounded.

Kevin