Julian Bream 1933-2020

Michael K

One of the greats. I have two of his early RCA Victor tapes, including this wonderful performance.

Rick Price

I have a number of his performances on Shaded Dog vinyl.

Very fine, indeed.

R.I.P, sir.

Rick Price

Barry Paulson

Have you ever seen his work in tape?  Must exist

On Aug 24, 2020, at 10:52, Rick Price via groups.io <ricktptman@...> wrote:

I have a number of his performances on Shaded Dog vinyl.

Very fine, indeed.

R.I.P, sir.

Rick Price

Rick Price

I have but never purchased any.  I'm sure they exist and Michael's tape is proof...

Best to all,

Rick Price

mibm@...

Hey

Found one on Amazon
Seems like early 70s.
RCA Red Seal; ERP1 0049-C

it is also found on Discogs where there are 5 reel albums logged, but there none are for sale.

-Mikkel