Fra: "Michael K" <mkaplan22@...>
Til: "reeltoreel" <reeltoreel@groups.io>
Sendt: torsdag, 18. februar 2021 03:47:32
Emne: [reeltoreel] Japanese reels on ebay

[Edited Message Follows]

Stuff I've never seen before, never released on reel in the US. Seller in Japan.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHN-COLTRANE-A-LOVE-SUPREME-REEL-TO-REEL-TAPE-OBI-JAPAN-7-5ips/393136554342

mibm@...

And I actually bought the Miles In The Sky album in the Japanese reel release from this seller.

I have logged 42 Miles Davis reels in my collection on Discogs so far, and there are some various artists tapes in addition to that.
But I do think I have a few more that are not up there yet. Only reel I have with Coltrane is that Japanese one of A Love Supreme.

Also a Japanese release I have Somethin' Else with Julian ''Cannonball'' Adderley.

-Mikkel