Checking it out

Rick Hogan

Thanks to Mike for moving the group and taking care of things!  I just signed on for the first time and figured I make the first post to the new group!

Rick Hogan

peter@...

Hi all,

I guess it is too late to be first, but accessed the group messages today.
Looks good, so far, even if a lot of old members still need to sign in.

All the best,  Peter,(in the UK).

Frederick Vobbe

Welcome.  Looks like we’re up and running.

Fred (in Ohio/USA)

From: peter@...

Hi all,

I guess it is too late to be first, but accessed the group messages today.
Looks good, so far, even if a lot of old members still need to sign in.

All the best,  Peter,(in the UK).

mibm@...

Seems to work. Now we wait for the old stuff.