sale of tapes

Michael K

I didn't notice the INLINE designation. I think Bel Canto abandoned the STAGGERED format when it switched from generic boxes to those with title-specific designs.

charles452003

Its good for such an old tape that it is labeled to be an inline two track tape, and not staggered.

Norm

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 07:50:05 AM CST, Michael K <mkaplan22@...> wrote:

I'm slowly divesting of tapes I rarely listen to, as well as duplicates in my collection. Here's one 2-track just listed. More to come. Click on "See other items" to link to others. The 4-track Concertapes of Bartok is a terrific tape as well ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294534883280

Michael K

Edited

I'm slowly divesting of tapes I rarely listen to, as well as duplicates in my collection. Here's one Bel Canto 2-track just listed. Retail price of this tape in 1958 was $11.95 ($114 in today's dollars.) According to Bel Canto, it was recorded on an Ampex 350 using 2 Telefunken U-247 microphones, and duplicated 1:1 on an Ampex 3200-C master/slave unit using Scotch 111 1.5 mil acetate base tape.

More tapes will be offered. Click on "See other items" to link to others. The 4-track Concertapes of Bartok is a terrific tape as well ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294534883280