$10/minute

Michael K

Cost per minute, this is probably one of the most expensive 2-track RCA tapes I've seen. It's very rarely offered for sale, and I've never even heard it on vinyl. Any thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265570111462

Robert L. Berkman

Yeah, this is a tough one.  There is a mono issue, LM 2197, but I can't find a stereo for either LSC or VICS.  No CD either.

   bob berkman

On Mar 6, 2022, at 10:44 AM, Michael K <mkaplan22@...> wrote:

Cost per minute, this is probably one of the most expensive 2-track RCA tapes I've seen. It's very rarely offered for sale, and I've never even heard it on vinyl. Any thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265570111462

Michael K

Edited

It's possible this was purchased for remastered duplication. I once sold a mint condition vinyl jazz LP for $400 to a Japanese buyer. The LP - not available in any other medium - appeared on 'remastered' CD (from Japan) several months later.