RECAMFT - Redwood Empire CAMFT Discussion Group Listserv RECAMFT@groups.ioA group for RECAMFT members to share ideas, continuing education, referrals and other needs.
This is a restricted group -- entry to this group must be approved by the moderator(s).
In order to remain a member of this group you will need to keep current with your Redwood Empire CAMFT membership.
Please see LIstserv Guidelines for detailed guidance on using this group. Some highlights:
- Do not promote your private practice, except for one-time events such as an address change, open house, etc.
- Only reply to the whole group if you think the whole group would benefit from your post, otherwise reply directly to the sender -- this is a common courtesy to your fellow group members.
- All posts must be relevant to our profession as mental health workers -- no virus warnings, jokes, petitions, political endorsements or other mass mailings.
- When requesting a referral. please use the following format:
~ With the following scope of competence ________
~ Experienced in working with _______ (age category: children, teens, elders, etc.)
~ Located in _______ (town/city or county)
~ Is of the following _______ (therapist qualifiers requested by the potential client: sex, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc.)
- 324 Members
- 8,943 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.