From: rdaworld@groups.io [mailto:rdaworld@groups.io] On Behalf Of HA3LN
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 3:31 PM
To: rdaworld@groups.io
Subject: [rdaworld] WWPass PIN

Hi,

This afternoon WWPass started to ask for 6 digits PIN for the Hamlog login.

As I cannot scan the QR code and hit the approve button incorrectly I cannot really identify why the PIN is popping up.

Anyone else faced similar?

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Thanks,

73!
Csaba HA3LN

Evgeny Glukhov

As i mean with new update application sometimes ask for pincode. This pin created by you when started it for first time.

This pin use for backup and restore of key.

--
Best wishes, Eugene Glukhov
e-mail: voljsky@...