wrongly logged in mydx

ok1vk@volny.cz

Hi Aadu,

that's a great idea.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your work with QSO confirmation.

Pavel Slavíček
OK1VK / OK3X / OK1WWJ
E-mail : ok1vk@...

Dne 29.09.2021 v 16:39 aadu.adok napsal(a):

Hello RDA people,

So - lets try out semi-automated solution to "what to do when my call is wrongly logged in mydx?!"

Here's a short tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTt3uGZB7_Q

Few moments:

* you can claim QSO to yourself if at least 4 symbols of logged callsign is contained in your own call (in any order)
* after clicking 'claim' this qso goes into status 'in review'

It means that somebody on mydx is periodically checking those claims and decide whether to grant this qso to you or not.
If granted, the qso is yours. If denied, you'll see 'denied' in this list.

I'm currently working on a solution that allows us to check your claims, so please give us 2-3 to process your claims.
Once we have obtained the routine - I'm sure we'll be able to process all claims in 24 hours.

73,
Aadu ES1TU

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 10:57 AM Christian Proehl <dl6jan@...> wrote:

The same again with Sultan ... R7PKS

He logged me as DL6FAN and maybe again as DL6JN .... ??

24 Sept. 2021, 09:30, ssb

IN-02

73's Chris, DL6JAN

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

aadu.adok

Thanks Pavel.

I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is - which one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)

dl6jan.PNG

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:37 PM ok1vk@... <ok1vk@...> wrote:

[...]

Dino

Hello!
Correct time could be OK.

73, Dino,  9A2NO

On 29.09.21. 20:54, aadu.adok wrote:
Thanks Pavel.

I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of
DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is - which
one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)

[image: dl6jan.PNG]

E-mail : ok1vk@volny.cz

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 10:57 AM Christian Proehl <dl6jan@gmx.net> wrote:

The same again with Sultan ... R7PKS

He logged me as DL6FAN and maybe again as DL6JN .... ??

24 Sept. 2021, 09:30, ssb

IN-02

73's Chris, DL6JAN

--
*Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit*

ok1vk@volny.cz

Hi,

I agree. That's a problem.

According to QRZ.com there is:

DL6FAN   also   DL6JN

In my case, it's clear :

6.9.2021 from DA-49 / DA-53  =  R7PKS/P

17.9.  from CN-21  =  R7PKS/P

CALL = OK1WK = does not exist !!!

UB5O - ZK-25

OK1VT = exists but is inactive !!!

UB5O - AL-61 , AL-29

K1VK = OK1VK            L6KVA = DL6KVA

.... but this case is COMPLETELY CLEAR !!!

But you are right that sometimes it can be a problem.

Pavel Slavíček
OK1VK / OK3X / OK1WWJ
E-mail : ok1vk@...

Dne 29.09.2021 v 20:54 aadu.adok napsal(a):

I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is - which one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)

ok1vk@volny.cz

Dino is right.

QSO time could help in these cases.

Pavel Slavíček
OK1VK / OK3X / OK1WWJ
E-mail : ok1vk@...

Dne 30.09.2021 v 6:51 Dino napsal(a):

[...]

HA3LN

...I agree, if the qso datas are matching then the claim is valid.

It can be tricky in case of process automation if active RDA hunters has only 1 character diff in the call, like...

HA3LN
HA3MN, Egon, who is very active too
HA3LI
etc.

OF course qso details can be be the differentiator.

73!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-09-30 06:58, ok1vk@volny.cz wrote:
Dino is right.
[...]

I added time too, so it would be easier to decide if it was your qso or not.
In this particular case its clear that activator logged DL6JAN twice, both times wrong :)

claim1.PNG

On 2021-09-30 06:58, ok1vk@... wrote:
> Dino is right.
>
> QSO time could help in these cases.
>
> Pavel Slavíček
> OK1VK / OK3X / OK1WWJ
> E-mail : ok1vk@...
>

> Dne 30.09.2021 v 6:51 Dino napsal(a):
>> Hello!
>> Correct time could be OK.
>>
>> 73, Dino,  9A2NO
>>
>> On 29.09.21. 20:54, aadu.adok wrote:
>>> Thanks Pavel.
>>>
>>> I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of
>>> DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
>>> Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is -
>>> which
>>> one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)
>>>
>>> [image: dl6jan.PNG]

Christian Proehl

Hello Aadu + RDA community !

the QSO below was at 09:30 utc,  if it helps ... but maybe I had already mentioned it in my last mail because I think this is essential !!

Chris, DL6JAN

Am 29.09.21 um 20:54 schrieb aadu.adok:

Thanks Pavel.

I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is - which one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)

dl6jan.PNG

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:37 PM ok1vk@... <ok1vk@...> wrote:

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

aadu.adok

Hello Chris,

Now when I have created the 'claim' tool, go ahead and click 'claim' :)

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, 3:21 PM Christian Proehl <dl6jan@...> wrote:

Hello Aadu + RDA community !

the QSO below was at 09:30 utc,  if it helps ... but maybe I had already mentioned it in my last mail because I think this is essential !!

Chris, DL6JAN

Am 29.09.21 um 20:54 schrieb aadu.adok:
Thanks Pavel.

I just need to figure out what to do in cases where Sultan, instead of DL6JAN, has logged DL6FAN and DL6JN.
Both of them are obviously wrongly logged calls. So the question is - which one should DL6JAN 'claim'? :)

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:37 PM ok1vk@... <ok1vk@...> wrote:

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Christian Proehl

O.K. Aadu, I'm watching your video at the moment ... very good work, thank you agin !!

Chris, DL6JAN