UB8S Grand Voyage

aadu.adok

Hello RDA lovers!

I'm happy to see that the competition for the "Best RDA activator of 2021" is heating up.
Recently RK3AW took the lead. Looks like UB8S didnt like it too much :)

To secure his win, Anatoly started another roadtrip from his home town Orenburg in west siberia to Saint Petersburg and back! I guess we are talking about 5000+ kilometers here :)

You can track his ambitious plan under 'Station online' menu in https://mydx.eu

Use the opportunity to snap RDA's that you dont have yet.
PS - his schedule is _super_ tight and I guess he'll work 100 stations from each RDA - so you better be quick!

Adding a screenshot here:
ub8s.PNG