...thank you! :-)

73!
Csaba

On 2021-11-02 10:00, HA3LN wrote:
Hi Aadu,
Could you please have a look sometime?
Now it's clear, I'm blind without this page...  :-)
73!
Csaba  HA3LN

aadu.adok

Should be okay now.

Good to know that its kind of blind without it :)

I try to improve monitoring so we would have even better uptime.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:00 AM HA3LN <list@ha3ln.hu> wrote:

Hi Aadu,

Could you please have a look sometime?

Now it's clear, I'm blind without this page... :-)

73!
Csaba HA3LN

HA3LN

...thanks Aadu.

I think there is no better monitoring than the RDA hunters themselves. :-)

73!
Csaba

On 2021-11-02 10:33, aadu.adok wrote:
Should be okay now.
Good to know that its kind of blind without it :)
I try to improve monitoring so we would have even better uptime.
On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:00 AM HA3LN <list@ha3ln.hu> wrote:

Hi Aadu,

Could you please have a look sometime?

Now it's clear, I'm blind without this page... :-)

73!
Csaba HA3LN

Mike Eccles

Aadu

I find this page an important part of my ham day! Thank you for all your work.

73, Mike GM3PPE