RT3G RDA?

Andy - DL1DXX

Hi all
my Lotw scan was rejected (invalid).
Is LP-03 wrong? Still in LP-10?
Would be glad if someone can enlighten me that I can correct my logbook.
Thank you!

73, Andy - DL1DXX

ra3r

Andy!
unfortunately, the database writes in Russian, it says that LP-10 is HF, and LP-03 is VHF
We can't count LP-03.
RDA manager

28.09.2021 14:59, Andy - DL1DXX пишет:

Hi all
my Lotw scan was rejected (invalid).
Is LP-03 wrong? Still in LP-10?
Would be glad if someone can enlighten me that I can correct my logbook.
Thank you!

73, Andy - DL1DXX

Andy - DL1DXX

Thank you for the info, Roman.
All okay - I will correct my personal logbook.

73! Andy DL1DXX

Am 28.09.2021 um 15:15 schrieb ra3r:

Andy!
unfortunately, the database writes in Russian, it says that LP-10 is HF, and LP-03 is VHF
We can't count LP-03.
RDA manager

28.09.2021 14:59, Andy - DL1DXX пишет:
Hi all
my Lotw scan was rejected (invalid).
Is LP-03 wrong? Still in LP-10?
Would be glad if someone can enlighten me that I can correct my logbook.
Thank you!

73, Andy - DL1DXX

k6eid

Ant info of R0SBC/6 RDA?

Tnx

Phil K6EID

unfortunately, the database writes in Russian, it says that LP-10 is HF, and LP-03 is VHF

We can't count LP-03.

RDA manager

28.09.2021 14:59, Andy - DL1DXX пишет:

Hi all
my Lotw scan was rejected (invalid).
Is LP-03 wrong? Still in LP-10?
Would be glad if someone can enlighten me that I can correct my logbook.
Thank you!

73, Andy - DL1DXX

ra3r

But I didn't find such a call sign among Russian radio amateurs.

28.09.2021 20:50, k6eid пишет:

Ant info of R0SBC/6 RDA?

Tnx

Phil K6EID