RI0Q IOTA AS-152 RDA YA-10

ra3r

Dear friends!
RI0Q IOTA AS-152 RDA YA-10

https://mydx.eu/rda?id=YA-10

Continuation of the Arctic Legend project.
The RT9K team in March 2021 plans a snowmobile expedition to the island of Bolshoi Begichev in the Laptev Sea IOTA AS-152.
Composition of the team from west to east:
UA9LDD Andrey Tyumen
UA9KDF Igor Tarko-Sale
RT9K Alexander Tarko-Sale
RT9K Andrey Surgut
RT9K Alexey p/st Sopochnaya Karga
UA0BA Andrey Norilsk

additional information later.

Lars Henneberg

I realy hope to work them. I need AS-152 for my IOTA award also.
And that could get me up on 973 certified IOTA islands

Best 73 and thanks for the info.

OZ1HPS-Lars