Region map cfmd/not_cfmd

aadu.adok

Privet,

RU: Spasibo Andreju (R1CF) teper mozhno smotret na karte po oblastjam kakie rajon6 cfmd i kakie net.

EN: Thanks to our map-guru Andrey (R1CF) now its convenient to see by regions which RDA's are confirmed or not. Very often I had a situation like "ok, UB5O is driving in Altay and I'd like to see on the map which RDA's in AL are atno's for me".
If you opened mydx more than an hour ago, press f5 once to reload the page.
If a click on a region_id opens a map with entire Russia, then press shift-f5 (I had to do it once).

73

click.PNG

al.PNG