RDA spots

Dino

He Aadu!

Is it possible to limit how long RDA spots will be visibly in mydx.eu / Station online.
It is not good to see morning spots in the evening or evening spots next day...
Wast ot space. And too much scroling.

73 Dino, 9A2NO

aadu.adok

Dino,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'd say it heavily depends on taste or situation.
For me personally its important to some at say, lunchtime and see if
UB5O/m (for example) has already been on the air earlier this day or
not.
If yes, then when and from which RDA's.

I acknowledge that people have different opinion on this. I'll
probably add a checkbox 'show only last 2 hours' or something like
that.

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 9:43 PM Dino <davorin.istvanovic@...> wrote:

He Aadu!

Is it possible to limit how long RDA spots will be visibly in mydx.eu /
Station online.
It is not good to see morning spots in the evening or evening spots next
day...
Wast ot space. And too much scroling.

73 Dino, 9A2NO

Dino