RDA SA-30 / SA-58 correction?

Andy - DL1DXX

Hi all

I'm checking my HQSLs and found that one from R1961GT

Hamlog says, RDA SA-30 ..

cfmrda says, RDA SA-58

Both are from 6th Aug. 2021. Which one is correct? If HQSL is correct, I think that cfmrda should be corrected. But who is the one who can do this?
Yes, I can send an email via cfmrda website, but it is not possible to add the pictures...

vy 73, Andy - DL1DXX

Iztok Saje

Hi!

It is common for some special CALL to use different QTH. One FT8, one CW, one SSB for example.
Or one for  each of the bands. Thus, several RDAs might be reported for same CALL on the same day.
So, HAMLOG entry is more valid as cfmrda entry.

Sometimes  OPs make mistakes: I've seen different RDA for mydx and hamlog for the same QSO.

73 gl
Iztok

Andy - DL1DXX

Yes, your right, Iztok. I haven't remembered that. Must be a senior moment ;-)

73, Andy