RDA new features

daniel lavocat

Hello
I would like to have 2 new possibilities:

1) at the top if I click on an RDA, I would like to have the same thing directly as if I click directly on the RDA :

Example - First I click on the SP-16

Second - I would like to see this directly:

2) I wish I could somehow indicate that I checked this RDA.
For example to have a check mark or other next to this RDA when I have already clicked on it

Thank you in advance if you want to look at these proposals

73

aadu.adok

Hello Daniel,

I liked your idea #1 and implemented it (press refresh in your browser).
Lets keep it running for few days and see if it has any practical value.

Regarding idea #2 - I need to meditate about it :)

daniel lavocat

Hi
Hello Aadu

thank you very much it works very well
for my second suggestion if it is too complicated, another idea maybe to be able to determine the duration of display of the new RDAs for example to display the new RDAs arrived since 1 day or x days with an option to the choice of the user?
73 and thanks again

F6FLU
Envoyé de mon iPad