RDA in Station online

Andy - DL1DXX

Hi all
when looking at "Stations online" at mydx.eu, I see a kind of "DX-Cluster".
Just saw R9YC with RDA NO-01. Cfmrda and QRZ.ru say RDA is AL-49 and I have
it as AL-49 confirmed.
I'm just interested in knowing, from which source NO-01 is coming from?

73, Andy

Iztok Saje

Hi!
UL maybe? My LotW  LOG reports him from NO22/NO00/NO01. Information comes from DX cluster spots, and people puts anything there.
Best one is to send spot with correct

73 gl DSW
Iztok, s52d

aadu.adok

Hello,

Iztok is correct - mydx.eu reads spots from dxcluster and RBN network.
If the spot comes from dxcluster and there is RDA in comment, then
mydx uses this RDA.
If there's no RDA available in spot comment, then it does a lookup
from DL6KVA database.

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 8:47 AM Iztok Saje <iztok.saje@telekom.si> wrote:

Hi!
UL maybe? My LotW LOG reports him from NO22/NO00/NO01. Information comes from DX cluster spots, and people puts anything there.
Best one is to send spot with correct

73 gl DSW
Iztok, s52d

Andy - DL1DXX

Thanks for explaination, dear Aadu.

I thought that the RDA came only from cfmrda database - so I was wondering.

Have a great time.

Vy 73, Andy