RDA Contest needs your help

ra3r

Dear RDA community,

As you probably know, there will be RDA Contest taking place in 8 days, August 21st.

Every category winner will receive a good looking plaque.
2nd and 3rd places of every category will receive a printed certificate.

With this letter I'm seeking your support organizing the event.
If you feel like helping out, then I'd appreciate any donation.

Donations of >= 25 usd/eur will get your callsign printed on plaque/certificates as 'Sponsored by xyz'.
In this case, feel free to select the category from http://rdaward.org/rdactrophy2021.htm

This is your chance to help :)

Money transfer options: PayPal rx3rc@rdaward.org
Contact me for details.

Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you all in RDAC, 8:00 UTC, 21 August.

73,
Roman Novikov
RA3R