RDA Chaser Logo

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Feel free to use this logo ...  composed by ON4VT, no copyrights

Dino

Hi!
Logo is very, very nice... but.
My personal opinion is that background should be light blue ( bright sky, snow blue ).

Best 73,Dino,  9A2NO

On 28.03.21. 09:22, Danny Van Tricht ON4VT wrote:
Feel free to use this logo ...  composed by ON4VT, no copyrights

Jim Peden

I like it, so I have used it.

Jim, G3ZQQ

ra3r

Danny!
But Hamlog is not related to the RDA program, we only take data from there. Similarly, it does not relate to LoTW, so placing the Hamlog inscription on the logo is not correct.

28.03.2021 10:22, Danny Van Tricht ON4VT пишет:

Feel free to use this logo ...  composed by ON4VT, no copyrights

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Hi Roman and others ....

I'm still in the learning process of RDA , sorry !

Will remove the Hamlog logo and replace it by custom CALLSIGN.
Those who like to have one with personal callsign, write me a message by mail to danny@...  .  Please note "RDA logo" and the callsign to be displayed.
In return you get the logo for FREE.  As long as you save it in .PNG format the background remains transparant, you can put it on any color background you like.

73 seeya  ON4VT aka OT4V

Rien Aarden

Nice Danny!

Op ma 29 mrt. 2021 om 08:58 schreef Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...>:

Hi Roman and others ....

I'm still in the learning process of RDA , sorry !

Will remove the Hamlog logo and replace it by custom CALLSIGN.
Those who like to have one with personal callsign, write me a message by mail to danny@...  .  Please note "RDA logo" and the callsign to be displayed.
In return you get the logo for FREE.  As long as you save it in .PNG format the background remains transparant, you can put it on any color background you like.

73 seeya  ON4VT aka OT4V

Martyn-MM0XXW

That's cool Danny, well done and it's well appreciated!