RDA Best of 2021, 61%

aadu.adok

Privet,

RU: Proshlo 61% 2021 goda. Posmotrim kak idjot gonka na "RDA tsempin6 goda". Vassili, RA9AJ sumel naiti eshjo 39 rajonov za nedelju i tsementirujet svojo liderstvo.
39% goda eshjo v peredi i na grafike vidno shto YT5M, F5BZB i drugie totshno ne dajot jemu ot6hat :)

EN: 61% of 2021 is in the books now. RA9AJ from Western-Siberia has kicked in the highest gear in his gearbox and got 39 new confirmations last week. He has to run out of gas at some time, no? :)
YT5M, F5BZB, S52D has a really good week too, almost matching the velocity of RA9AJ. My neighbors SM4IED and YL3CW are doing really good job keeping our region in hunters top 10 :)
Hard core hunters might want to use the new spot filtering option 'beep/show only spots that are new in 2021' that was added a week ago.

hunter.PNG

U individualn6h aktivatorah nov6i lider, RN9N! Prosto fenomenaln6i spurt za dva mesjatsa. Vot kakie marzrut6 projezali tri lidera.
Tshem trudneje polutshit plaketku, tem bolshe jevo znatshimost. 39% goda eshjo v peredi :)

RN9N:
rn9n.png

UB8S:
ub8s.PNG

RK3AW:
rk3aw.PNG

activator.PNG

ok1vk@volny.cz

EN: 61% of 2021 is in the books now. RA9AJ from Western-Siberia has kicked in the highest gear in his gearbox and got 39 new confirmations last week. He has to run out of gas at some time, no? :)

..... NICE JOB

IT IS NECESSARY TO KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT ACTIVATORS.

Therefore, a BIG THANK YOU to THE ACTIVATORS.

He spends hours on the road and hours at TRX

GREAT THANKS TO EVERYONE.

Pavel OK1VK
E-mail : ok1vk@...

Dne 09.08.2021 v 9:15 aadu.adok napsal(a):

[...]

Attachments:

aadu.adok

Pavel,

Its very true what you said. What makes RDA unique in the world is the /m activators. Just look at the RN9N map I attached earlier. They are like migrating birds travelling thousands of kilometers :)

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021, 12:07 PM ok1vk@... <ok1vk@...> wrote:

[...]

Exactly.

They travel many, many miles to activate.

He sits by the radio for many, many hours.

........  And all this only for QSOs with us.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYONE  STATIONS /P and /M

Pavel OK1VK
E-mail : ok1vk@...