RDA Award

daniel lavocat

Hello
I am new to the subject but I try to work a little on the RDA.
I paid my 10.00 € and now I am in the "Award Owners" but

what should be done to receive the award paper , eg RDA-500 for me?
Thanks and 73

rudy i3vwk a écrit le 26/05/2021 à 15:02 :

tnx Aadu
good idea
73
Rudy

Il giorno mer 26 mag 2021 alle ore 14:51 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:

Hello Rudy, others!

Indeed, this is a new feature that shows "position change" during last 2 weeks.
Right now its only change during last 2 days (just started collecting this data), but soon it will be "position change during last 2 weeks".

Blue arrow up and number means that this station position improved compared to what it was 2 weeks ago.
From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73

ra3r

Dear Daniel!
You have done everything, diplomas are paper, laminated, sent to your home addresses every week.
The sending date to your mailing address can be seen on the RDA website:
http://rdaward.org/indexeng.htm
(left column)
73! RA3R
RDA Manager

26.05.2021 17:47, daniel lavocat пишет:

[...]

From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73

daniel lavocat

OK Roman
Thanks

ra3r a écrit le 26/05/2021 à 17:07 :

[...]

From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73

daniel lavocat

Hello Roman

Sorry Roman, but I haven't received anything and I can't see my call in the "Your diploma has been sent" section?
Do I have to do something special?

73

F6FLU@... a écrit le 26/05/2021 à 17:11 :

[...]

From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73

ra3r

Dear Daniel!
I'm waiting for the new RDA-500 blanks from the printing house. The newsletter will be sent immediately, please wait.

23.06.2021 16:53, daniel lavocat пишет:

[...]

From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73

daniel lavocat

OK Roman
No problem
Manu thanks for your answer
73

Envoyé de mon iPhone

--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

<Mon Logo avec Texte.jpg>

F6FLU@... a écrit le 26/05/2021 à 17:11 :
OK Roman
Thanks
--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

<image.jpg>

[...]

From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

<image.png>