RDA-500 received! Thanks

k6eid

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

aadu.adok

Remarkable job Phil, congratulations!

Working them from W6 must be really hard.

ES1TU

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 1:13 AM k6eid <k6eid@...> wrote:

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

k6eid

I actually moved from W6 to W4 Georgia over 30 years ago. Still difficult. ‘Thanks

Phil

Working them from W6 must be really hard.

ES1TU

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 1:13 AM k6eid <k6eid@...> wrote:

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

Lars Henneberg

Allso difficulut when they on SSB allways talking Russian-

VY 73 de OZ1HPS

Lars Henneberg

Toften 18

7323 Give

Denmark

Å+45 20713594

Working them from W6 must be really hard.

ES1TU

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 1:13 AM k6eid <k6eid@...> wrote:

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

daniel lavocat

Hello

Received this morning my first RDA award (500) wrapped in plastic.
Thanks  and many thanks to all the activators of RDAs.

500 RDAs as of May 24, 2021 and I am at 877 today ...
73

k6eid a écrit le 10/08/2021 à 00:13 :

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

LAPOSTE

Hi !

Received also to day my RDA-500 certificate.

Very happy for that award.

I am actually at 987 RDA.  New award is soon coming.

Work is in progress !

Best 73’s

Frank  F8DVD

Received this morning my first RDA award (500) wrapped in plastic.
Thanks  and many thanks to all the activators of RDAs.

500 RDAs as of May 24, 2021 and I am at 877 today ...
73

k6eid a écrit le 10/08/2021 à 00:13 :

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

aadu.adok

Daniel,

Remarkable job, getting from 500 to 877 in just 2-3 months.

It has been really good summer with lots of '/m' activity from Russia.

Too bad my Icom756 is broken at the moment and I have to miss many new-ones I see in cluster every day :)

PS - make sure to use the opportunity to collect new RDA's in annual RDA-Contest which will be in 10 days.

73 and enjoy the summer,
Aadu
ES1TU

Andy - DL1DXX

Hello François

Congrates on your RDA 500! And your RDA 1000 isn't really far away :-)

I got my RDA 1000 yesterday!

Have fun and good RDA hunting.
By the way: I did receive my LU1ZG (Belgrano II Base) from Horacia! All is fine.

Stay safe and take care
Andy - DL1DXX

--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

k6eid a écrit le 10/08/2021 à 00:13 :

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

LAPOSTE

Hello Andy,

Thanks a lot !

Congrats for your RDA 1000. Great work.

Happy for LU1ZG Qsl well received via Horacio. A nice one !

Best 73’s

Frank  F8DVD

Received this morning my first RDA award (500) wrapped in plastic.
Thanks  and many thanks to all the activators of RDAs.

500 RDAs as of May 24, 2021 and I am at 877 today ...
73

k6eid a écrit le 10/08/2021 à 00:13 :

Received my RDA-500 certificate today. Great looking item. Thanks. Being in the Western Hemisphere and in my 80s , now have 750 confirmed. Too bad there is not a 750 certificate as getting to 1000 is extremely difficult. When the RDA boys activate rare RDAs, they are often on the low bands during your evenings which is mid-day here.

73

Phil

daniel lavocat

Hello
@Aadu Yes I planned to participate in the contest to try to improve my score ...
Today I am at 890 RDA, the goal being to reach 1000 of course ...
73

aadu.adok a écrit le 10/08/2021 à 18:18 :

Daniel,

Remarkable job, getting from 500 to 877 in just 2-3 months.

It has been really good summer with lots of '/m' activity from Russia.

Too bad my Icom756 is broken at the moment and I have to miss many new-ones I see in cluster every day :)

PS - make sure to use the opportunity to collect new RDA's in annual RDA-Contest which will be in 10 days.

73 and enjoy the summer,
Aadu
ES1TU

aadu.adok

Daniel,

My-oh-my,  I see you climbed 518 positions in our rating table in last two weeks. Awesome job!

ES1TU

Christian Proehl

Hello,

congrats to all who have received their RDA awards.

I also want to swagger a little :-))
I have started with RDA hunting at 27th of May. At this time I already had 110 confirmed. Now I am @ 924, with a lot not confirmed yet. I hope to reach the 1000 soon !!!

73, Chris DL6JAN

Am 11.08.21 um 11:54 schrieb aadu.adok:

Daniel,

My-oh-my,  I see you climbed 518 positions in our rating table in last two weeks. Awesome job!

ES1TU
--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit