RDA-2500 HR #122 - DL8KAC

ra3r

We congratulate Vlad DL8KAC on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #122 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2502.

RDA manager

F4GVO

Waouu ! my sincerely congratulation to DL8KAC !
I hope a day I will reach this goal but for now, next step is 800, a very smaller one

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 19/08/2021 à 21:47, ra3r a écrit :

We congratulate Vlad DL8KAC on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #122 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2502.

RDA manager

David Quental

My congratulations to DL8KAC.

Best 73.

CT1DRB/OK8RB
David Quental

No dia 19/08/2021, às 20:47, ra3r <rdaward@...> escreveu:

We congratulate Vlad DL8KAC on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #122 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2502.

RDA manager

Luc

Vlad, my congratulations on the achievement.
There is less left to achieve 2642.
73 EA8AM