RDA-2500 HR #117 - DL4MCF

ra3r

We congratulate Thomas DL4MCF on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #117 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2501.

RDA Manager

F4GVO

My sincerely congratulation to Thomas, definitively not an easy goal to accomplish, but it is for this reason that this challenge is fun (and yes, sometimes frustrating )

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 27/07/2021 à 15:46, ra3r a écrit :

We congratulate Thomas DL4MCF on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #117 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2501.

RDA Manager

aadu.adok

Congratulations Thomas,

I agree with F4GVO - if confirming 2500 RDA's was easy - I wouldnt probably spend my time on it :-)

73 and good luck for the final 142.
ES1TU

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 5:32 PM F4GVO via groups.io <f4gvo=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

My sincerely congratulation to Thomas, definitively not an easy goal to accomplish, but it is for this reason that this challenge is fun (and yes, sometimes frustrating )

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 27/07/2021 à 15:46, ra3r a écrit :

We congratulate Thomas DL4MCF on performance of conditions of RDA-2500HR and receiving a plaquette of RDA-2500 #117 at the number of the confirmed RDA areas - 2501.

RDA Manager

David Quental

Hello all,

Indeed a very good achieved performance, my congratulations to him in such great award.

My best 73.

CT1DRB/OK8RB
David Quental