R7PKS

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Hi all

R7PKS Sultan doesn't seem to read or answer emails.
He logged me as OK4VT from DA-03 .... how can the log and upload to RDA be corrected ?  Correct call is ON4VT

73 Danny ON4VT

aadu.adok

Hello Danny,

I'll fix it in database later today.

ES1TU

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021, 4:56 PM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:
Hi all

R7PKS Sultan doesn't seem to read or answer emails.
He logged me as OK4VT from DA-03 .... how can the log and upload to RDA be corrected ?  Correct call is ON4VT

73 Danny ON4VT

aadu.adok

Hi,

Fixed Sultan's DA-03 for Danny (ON4VT) and and Tord( SM3EVR).
Please go and check whether its okay now.

As a cheer-up song: Sultans Of Swing by DireStraits :)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 4:56 PM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:
Hi all

R7PKS Sultan doesn't seem to read or answer emails.
He logged me as OK4VT from DA-03 .... how can the log and upload to RDA be corrected ?  Correct call is ON4VT

73 Danny ON4VT

Tord Julander

Hi,

Mni tnx Aadu! All ok with DA-03 now

Great tune by Dire Straits. Sultans Of Swing one of my all time  favourites.

73 Tord, SM3EVR

Fixed Sultan's DA-03 for Danny (ON4VT) and and Tord( SM3EVR).

Please go and check whether its okay now.

As a cheer-up song: Sultans Of Swing by DireStraits :)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 4:56 PM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:

Hi all

R7PKS Sultan doesn't seem to read or answer emails.

He logged me as OK4VT from DA-03 .... how can the log and upload to RDA be corrected ?  Correct call is ON4VT

73 Danny ON4VT

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

TNX Aadu !  All OK  73