R7PKS

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Edited

Hi all

I worked Sultan R7PKS/m from RDA DA-29 on 20/07/2021. He logged me as ON1VT  not ON4VT
I wrote him an email but so far no answer from him.  How can this log be corrected ?  Anyone in close contact with Sultan ?

73 Danny ON4VT (aka OT4V)

aadu.adok

Danny,

I dont know Sultan but I'm in really close contact with mydx database (in fact, its running in my basement). ON1VT in the log is good enough proof for me that you worked him.

I'll fix it within next hour :)

ES1TU

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, 7:24 AM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:
Hi all

I worked Sultan R7PKS/m from RDA DA-29 on 20/07/2021. He logged me as ON1VT  not ON4VT
I wrote him an email but so far now answer from him.  How can this log be corrected ?  Anyone in close contact with Sultan ?

73 Danny ON4VT (aka OT4V)

Dino

Hi!

I have similar problem, but QSO with UA0QN/m from YA-16.
We have exchanged e-mails, he promised that he will correct log, but nothing.
Maybe you can help. I can send copy/paste e-mails ...
There is no call 9A9NO in Croatia.

In the log is 9A9NO and should be 9A2NO.

14.06.2020 at 0449 UTC 20m CW UA0QN/m

Thanks, VY 73 Dino, 9A2NO

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, 7:24 AM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@telenet.be>
wrote:

Hi all

I worked Sultan R7PKS/m from RDA DA-29 on 20/07/2021. He logged me as
ON1VT not ON4VT
I wrote him an email but so far now answer from him. How can this log be
corrected ? Anyone in close contact with Sultan ?

73 Danny ON4VT (aka OT4V)

aadu.adok

Danny, Dino

Found and fixed both your qsos in the database.

Congratulations on obtaining the rare ones :)

ES1TU

wrote:

Hi all

I worked Sultan R7PKS/m from RDA DA-29 on 20/07/2021. He logged me as
ON1VT not ON4VT
I wrote him an email but so far now answer from him. How can this log be
corrected ? Anyone in close contact with Sultan ?

73 Danny ON4VT (aka OT4V)

Dino

Thank you very much... The new on is new one... hi.

Best 73, Dino

wrote:

Hi all

I worked Sultan R7PKS/m from RDA DA-29 on 20/07/2021. He logged me as
ON1VT not ON4VT
I wrote him an email but so far now answer from him. How can this log be
corrected ? Anyone in close contact with Sultan ?

73 Danny ON4VT (aka OT4V)

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Thanks a lot Aadu !
Got my credit already. Have a nice weekend.

73 Danny