R2EC/P 18.05.2021 RDA OR-19/OR-24/OR-25

ra3r

Alex R2EC will be active as R2EC/p from county line:

OR-19/OR-24/OR-25

Bands: 80-10 m

ant: MFJ

start 11:00 UTC +-

HA3LN

Hi Roman,

There is 14UT on the tnxqso.com which seems a bit late to RA.
https://tnxqso.com/r2ec-m#/info

Guess this 11UT is the real one, right?

73!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-05-17 19:12, ra3r wrote:
Alex R2EC will be active as R2EC/p from county line:
OR-19/OR-24/OR-25
Bands: 80-10 m
ant: MFJ
start 11:00 UTC +-

ra3r

Dear Csaba!
I just contacted R2EC, he said that he would be at work, and only after he could go to activation.
Time 14 UTC is accurate.

On 2021-05-17 19:12, ra3r wrote:
Alex R2EC will be active as R2EC/p from county line:

OR-19/OR-24/OR-25

Bands: 80-10 m

ant: MFJ

start 11:00 UTC +-

HA3LN

...thanks a lot Roman for following this up.
I changed my calendar reminder back to 14 UT.

73!
Csaba