From: rdaworld@groups.io <rdaworld@groups.io> On Behalf Of Danny Van Tricht ON4VT
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 10:23 AM
To: rdaworld@groups.io
Subject: [rdaworld] Photos, activation reports etc ... ??

Hi RDA friends

Already from my youth I'm interested in Russia. (My final thesis at school was "The Russian Revolution" !)
I'm still very interested in the daily life, nature, people of Russia. When working remote RDA's trying to figure out where and how they operate (Google Earth and Wikepedia are a good help)
I wonder if there are any (Russian) Facebook pages where activations reports etc are published? I'm seeing some photos on Tnxqso but so far that's all.

And is there any interest to start up an English speaking Facebook group for RDA chasers and activators ?

73 DSW ON4VT aka OT4V

aadu.adok

Danny,

Facebook group is interesting idea!

Do you want to pioneer and create one?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 5:23 PM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:
Hi RDA friends

Already from my youth I'm interested in Russia. (My final thesis at school was "The Russian Revolution" !)
I'm still very interested in the daily life, nature, people of Russia. When working remote RDA's trying to figure out where and how they operate (Google Earth and Wikepedia are a good help)
I wonder if there are any (Russian) Facebook pages where activations reports etc are published? I'm seeing some photos on Tnxqso but so far that's all.

And is there any interest to start up an English speaking Facebook group for RDA chasers and activators ?

73 DSW ON4VT aka OT4V

Giuseppe Giunta

wow! Good idea a Facebook groop where to see photos, films and stories of the activations ...

73 Giù IT9VDQ

Il mar 12 ott 2021, 20:14 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:
Danny,

Facebook group is interesting idea!

Do you want to pioneer and create one?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 5:23 PM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@...> wrote:
Hi RDA friends

Already from my youth I'm interested in Russia. (My final thesis at school was "The Russian Revolution" !)
I'm still very interested in the daily life, nature, people of Russia. When working remote RDA's trying to figure out where and how they operate (Google Earth and Wikepedia are a good help)
I wonder if there are any (Russian) Facebook pages where activations reports etc are published? I'm seeing some photos on Tnxqso but so far that's all.

And is there any interest to start up an English speaking Facebook group for RDA chasers and activators ?

73 DSW ON4VT aka OT4V

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Yes I will pioneer .... stay tuned !  More info to follow soon

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Facebook group is online at  RDA FaceBook Group

Feel free to join and post !

73 ON4VT