No access to mydx.eu

Matthias Zwoch

Firefox / IE / Edge - wont load the content. Error message
IE:INET_E_DOWNLOAD FAILURE
Firefox: Cannot verify the authenticity of the page
Edge: Cannot contact the page

73 Matthias, DD7NT

aadu.adok

Hello Matthias,

Can you please try again now.

Anybody else having problems right now?

ES1TU

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 3:34 PM Matthias Zwoch <zwoch@...> wrote:

Firefox / IE / Edge - wont load the content. Error message
IE:INET_E_DOWNLOAD FAILURE
Firefox: Cannot verify the authenticity of the page
Edge: Cannot contact the page

73 Matthias, DD7NT

Dino

Hello!

Yes, Windows 10/64 no access but Win 7 is all OK.

73 Dino, 9a2no

Am 09.07.2021 um 14:42 schrieb aadu.adok:
Hello Matthias,

Can you please try again now.

Anybody else having problems right now?

ES1TU

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 3:34 PM Matthias Zwoch <zwoch@...> wrote:

Firefox / IE / Edge - wont load the content. Error message
IE:INET_E_DOWNLOAD FAILURE
Firefox: Cannot verify the authenticity of the page
Edge: Cannot contact the page

73 Matthias, DD7NT
The problem has gone! Tnx Aadu!

73 Matthias, DD7NT

Iztok Saje

Hi!

Hamlog import file is not accessible since yesterday.
https://mydx.eu/hamlog/S52D

Thanks, 73 gl
Iztok, s52d

ra3r

Iztok!
Aadu said that it is optimizing the database, some sections will not work correctly. I hope everything will work soon.

15.07.2021 7:50, Iztok Saje пишет:

Hi!

Hamlog import file is not accessible since yesterday.
https://mydx.eu/hamlog/S52D

Thanks, 73 gl
Iztok, s52d

aadu.adok

Hey,

I'm optimizing mydx database (41 million activator/hunter/rda
combinations already) and it might create short term instability (I'm
doing my best to keep them to minimum).
Currently everything should be okay again, with fresh import from Hamlog.

Enjoy summer (it has been super anomalic weather in estonia with 30+
degrees for several weeks already).

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 7:50 AM Iztok Saje <iztok.saje@...> wrote:

Hi!

Hamlog import file is not accessible since yesterday.
https://mydx.eu/hamlog/S52D

Thanks, 73 gl
Iztok, s52d

Iztok Saje

Hi Aadu and Roman.

Yes, works fine.
Mydx.eu works nice: UFB job. It is a big part of RDA popularity.

Summer: just spend two weeks camping in 9A. No internet, no radio, phone on changer in silent mode.
Missed few new RDAs, but something shall be spared for autumn ;-)
Just pile of books +  full fridge. Next one before/after WW digi contest.

73 gl, CU
Iztok, s52d