new spot filtering

aadu.adok

Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG

HA3LN

Hi Aadu,

Just hit refresh and it's excellent.

Thanks a lot for implementing.

73!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-07-26 11:01, aadu.adok wrote:
Privet,
RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i)
svjazh - privetstvuju
EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.
Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..
'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021'
to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.
All feedback highly appreciated.
73,
mydx
[image: new_filter.PNG]

aadu.adok

Thank you Csaba!

Yes, I think the biggest beneficiaries are those with less than 2000
RDA's confirmed (who see relatively high number of ATNO's) and DONT
use digi.

For those 'cw + ssb' & 'atno' combination gives a nice clean plate
what to work urgently :)

PS - there has been some complaint regarding advertisements on the
page getting perhaps too aggressive.
I need them in order to cover some of the operating costs. I try hard
to find a good balance so that they wouldnt get TOO irritating :)

On 2021-07-26 11:01, aadu.adok wrote:
Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i)
svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021'
to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

[image: new_filter.PNG]

Andy - DL1DXX

Hello Aadu

Thank you so much for that! I really highly appreciate this feature.
Have a great time and vy 73
Andy DL1DXX

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

Von: "aadu.adok" <aadu.adok@...>
Datum: 26.07.21 11:01 (GMT+01:00)
An: rda <rda@groups.io>, rdaworld@groups.io
Betreff: [rdaworld] new spot filtering

Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG

rudy i3vwk

tnx Aadu,
very good filter !!!
73
Rudy I3VWK

Il giorno lun 26 lug 2021 alle ore 11:01 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:
Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG

Giuseppe Giunta

Ciao,

grazie mille Aadu... one more weapon for someone like me, who is a "beginner" in the RDA!

73 de Giu, IT9VDQ

Il 26/07/2021 11:01, aadu.adok ha scritto:

Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG

aadu.adok

Giuseppe,

I agree, RDA is probably one of the most fun activities, while waiting for the solar cycle 25 to give us some propagation towards JA, VK, ZL :)

73 and happy hunting!
Aadu

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 1:29 PM Giuseppe Giunta <it9vdq@...> wrote:

Ciao,

grazie mille Aadu... one more weapon for someone like me, who is a "beginner" in the RDA!

73 de Giu, IT9VDQ

Il 26/07/2021 11:01, aadu.adok ha scritto:
Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG

LAPOSTE

Hello Aadu !

Thanks a lot for that new tool .

Very useful for new RDA chasers like me !

Best 73’s  Frank  F8DVD

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:

* only cw and only atno's

* cw + ssb + atno

* all modes + atno_2021

* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,

mydx

David Quental

Hello Aadu,

Tks indeed for your new tool, very useful to me and new users.

Best 73.

CT1DRB/OK8RB
David Quental

No dia 26/07/2021, às 13:13, LAPOSTE via groups.io <a.pole@...> escreveu:

Hello Aadu !

Thanks a lot for that new tool .
Very useful for new RDA chasers like me !

Best 73’s  Frank  F8DVD
RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

Attachments:

Christian Proehl

Hello all,

this is a useful filtering facility !! Many thanks. But sometimes I wish I could filter per band. No need to add a button for every band, 2 or 3 bands with the same button would be sufficient, e.g, 20m and 160m together ...

Chris, DL6JAN

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Lars Henneberg

Why all the filters? There are only awards for worked RDA's all the nonsense of sorting to no world benefit makes many give up working on this program. That's a bad thing.

However, let people sort themselves if it is so necessary for them to be able to boast of having run it on a particular band or mode.

VY 73 de OZ1HPS

Lars Henneberg

Toften 18

7323 Give

Denmark

Å+45 20713594

[...]

Christian, on cfmrda cabinet you have a cluster filtered by  mode, band ,confirmed, combination,   but i prefer mydx page.
73
Rudy

Il giorno mer 28 lug 2021 alle ore 09:58 Christian Proehl <dl6jan@...> ha scritto:

[...]

It's not only a matter of sorting, Lars. It's a matter of reducing the numer of fast up-scrolling calls for easier detecting the ATNOs.

Am 28.07.21 um 11:24 schrieb Lars Henneberg:

Why all the filters? There are only awards for worked RDA's all the nonsense of sorting to no world benefit makes many give up working on this program. That's a bad thing.

However, let people sort themselves if it is so necessary for them to be able to boast of having run it on a particular band or mode.

VY 73 de OZ1HPS

Lars Henneberg

Toften 18

7323 Give

Denmark

Å+45 20713594

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

_._,_._,_
--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Lars Henneberg

Very possible, but now do not think it is so difficult to keep track of without all that filtering. It has actually caused me to stop collecting on RDA, especially the unnecessary sorting I do not need. Then must probably announce that I am withdrawing from the group.